• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    Daniella gave birth around new years.

I think my issue was
    Spoiler:
    not that she went away, per se, but how they did it. Here she is sitting at her desk, in front of everyone, and kensie, you're going away', and yeah, it came off like it was all her fault and she was being punished.
    Spoiler:
    Yes that sucked. Did they really need to do it in front of the guys? I would have been happy with this scenario of sending on an assignment to Afghanistan if they left out all the Kensi/Deeks stuff. There really was no need for that to give them an excuse to send her away. It did seem like she was being punished
    sigpic

Comment

my issue with callen

Spoiler:
      they're trying to sneak up on the taliban and he's YELLING???? like seriously dude, I know you're not military but stealth is good when you're in the hills surrounded by the enemy
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Oh dear. It was good while it lasted. Goodbye NCIS LA.
        sigpic

Comment

Did it get cancelled?

sigpic

Comment

No. A certain something happened that I was praying wouldn't happen and now they've gone and ruined it. So I will no longer be watching it.
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              Well it looks like they've gone and done it now. I don't see how Kensi and Deeks can remain partners. Hetty doesn't look the kind of person to overlook the frat regs, and Grainger definitely won't overlook it. And they won't be able to keep it a secret. Hetty knows everything.

I really thought they put this to bed after Afghanistan. No such luck it seems
              sigpic

Comment

Heck, it never should have been woken up
                Spoiler:

I really, really don't care for it as a whole, largely because it ends up being kensie that pays for it

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

I really, really don't care for it as a whole, largely because it ends up being kensie that pays for it
                  Ain't that the truth.
                  Spoiler:
                  I really doesn't work at all. I cringed when that scene happened. My worst fears came to life
                  sigpic

Comment

NCIS LA could get cancelled and I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

Spoiler:
                    I was never a huge fan. The buddies and their sidekicks angle never really appealed. But it was ok so I watched. Last season, when they sent Kensie to Afghanastan. Ok, so I get why they did it. Actress was pregnant needed to write her out. No problem there.
                    It was the HOW.
                    Grainger chastising her and sending her on a mission without her supper in front of everyone? Very demeaning and rude.
                    I don't think they would have treated the male characters that way.
                    then, of course, she has to be rescued by the guys. It just felt like the actress was being punished for needing time off and 'dang it, you did this to us so now we're not going to really care how we write you off.'
                    Just left a really sour taste in my mouth

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      Well it looks like they've gone and done it now. I don't see how Kensi and Deeks can remain partners. Hetty doesn't look the kind of person to overlook the frat regs, and Grainger definitely won't overlook it. And they won't be able to keep it a secret. Hetty knows everything.

I really thought they put this to bed after Afghanistan. No such luck it seems
                      Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                      Deeks is a Detective with the LAPD.. He is a liason!! He is not an agent, Hetty gave him the papers, but he never joined! Hetty can't argue about the relationship! I like the romance!
                      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                      sigpic
                      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

NCIS LA could get cancelled and I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

Spoiler:
                        I was never a huge fan. The buddies and their sidekicks angle never really appealed. But it was ok so I watched. Last season, when they sent Kensie to Afghanastan. Ok, so I get why they did it. Actress was pregnant needed to write her out. No problem there.
                        It was the HOW.
                        Grainger chastising her and sending her on a mission without her supper in front of everyone? Very demeaning and rude.
                        I don't think they would have treated the male characters that way.
                        then, of course, she has to be rescued by the guys. It just felt like the actress was being punished for needing time off and 'dang it, you did this to us so now we're not going to really care how we write you off.'
                        Just left a really sour taste in my mouth
                        Yeah I wouldn't lose sleepover it either.
                        Spoiler:
                        I know what you mean. I was fine with them sending her to Afghanistan because the actress was pregnant and they had to persevere, but the way they did it was demeaning.

I hated the way they wrote her after the ordeal, needing hugs and comfort from Deeks like that. I mean if it was Sam or Callen would they have wrote them like that after an odreal like that? Or even Deeks? Or is it because she's a woman, she needs comfort from a strong man. Then there was another scene I think a feweps later that really got my gander up. I think it was a trailer they were in that was rigged to explode. Deeks shouted to Kensi to warn her about the bomb, he was near the door and she was further in the cabin. But instead of warning her and getting out, he waits till she runs past him and dives out then he follows and dives on top of her? What's that all about? Oh it would have been good to see that scene with Callen and Sam, Sam diving on top of Callen to protect him. Yeah that would never happen. She's a freakin' federal agent wwho is more than capable of taking care of herself. She doesn't need a man to take care of her.

Sorry but those kinds of things bother me. And now that they are together *shudders* I gfear we'll see even more of this. I don't think I can watch it while they turn Kensi into a damsel in distress who needs protected from the big strong man

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        Deeks is a Detective with the LAPD.. He is a liason!! He is not an agent, Hetty gave him the papers, but he never joined! Hetty can't argue about the relationship! I like the romance!
                        Spoiler:
                        Who is under the command of Hetty, so she has every right to send him back to the LAPD if this gets out. But they really took a wrong turning here with this relationship. They have good chemistry, but the romantic chemistry is zero. I thought I would try watching the next episode. Most of the episode was fine when they were focused on the mission, but the beginning and end scenes were cringeworthy with Kensi/Deeks.
                        sigpic

Comment

S6EP16
                          Spoiler:
                          Good god, I was ready to throw up aT the Kensi/Deeks gagfest. It's getting harder and harder to watch
                          sigpic

Comment

Now we're going to have all this stuff
                            Spoiler:
                            about trying to hide their romance, protect them from IAB etc. I swear Linda Hunt looked nauseated with the whole thing. But maybe I'm projecting my own feelings.

I've never been a die hard fan, but I've enjoyed it well enough. But this shipping not only is not my favorite route for a show but I really don't see it between the two of them.

On the whole Afghanistan thing
                            Spoiler:
                            I would have been ok with Kensi getting a hug from all the guys. She had been through a lot. But needing comfort from Deeks only? Yuk.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                              Now we're going to have all this stuff
                              Spoiler:
                              about trying to hide their romance, protect them from IAB etc. I swear Linda Hunt looked nauseated with the whole thing. But maybe I'm projecting my own feelings.

I've never been a die hard fan, but I've enjoyed it well enough. But this shipping not only is not my favorite route for a show but I really don't see it between the two of them.
                              Spoiler:
                              The Kensi/Deeks scenes are making me nauseous. I'm fast farwarding some of their scenes because it's that bad. God I Hope Grainger hammers them if Hetty doesn't. Anything to stop it

On the whole Afghanistan thing
                              Spoiler:
                              I would have been ok with Kensi getting a hug from all the guys. She had been through a lot. But needing comfort from Deeks only? Yuk.
                              That was ridiculous the way she needed comfort from Deeks. Do you think it'd have happened had it been the other way around? I don't think so. Could you imagine Sam and Callen having a moment like this? It would never happen so why do it with Kensi? Just because she's a female she needs comfort?
                              sigpic

Comment

The Kensi/Deeks nonsense is really starting to annoy me. I've literally started fastforwarding some of their scenes when they are together.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X