This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X-302 Blueprints

I'm looking for a good blueprint of the X-302 ,all i've been able to find is a bad topview look of it and it looked really bad.
    I'm going to try and model the X-302 in 3ds max and i would like to get a really accurate blueprint of the fighter.
    Anyone out here that could help me out ?

x-302 would be nice, but what about the 303? i think that would be much better.
    ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

I don't think you will be able to find blueprints anywhere, except from the studio. And unless they're willing to allow a fan access to the blueprints (which would be questionable - though not entirely outside the realm of possibility) you probably won't find them anywhere unless you look long and hard around the internet. Try running a Yahoo search for X-302 (or 303) blueprints and see what comes up.

Comment

i wish someone would make a resin model of all the starships in stargate. i would probably buy every single one... sorry if that doesnt have anything to do with your thread
        I am JJ, the Supreme Commander of the Furling Fleet!!!!

Comment

I can tell you right now that there aren't any blueprints out there. TPTB are the only ones with them(if they even exist)

There aren't any simply because there isn't enough information about our lovely ships.

Comment

Working...
          X