stargate chicago 2010 convention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Folks

When you quote images please remove the IMG tags, even if they're behind spoiler tags. No need for the images to load twice.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the info
      Please help my dragon eggs CLICK HERE My fanfics

Comment

Sorry for the double post
        Originally posted by Gamma626 View Post
        Trying to make it look like David had his hair.
        Thanks for the info
        Please help my dragon eggs CLICK HERE My fanfics

Comment

Here are a couple of Robert Picardo & wife from Friday night (my boys & I got there late):

Last edited by Lexijo; 30 August 2010, 10:33 PM.

Comment

And a few of the boys:

Comment

Some just Joe:

Comment

And some just David:

Comment

And some of the Twitter "Actor of the Month" award presentation (winner & runner up, or "side-kick" as David put it):

Comment

Thanks guys for all the reports and piccies....can't possibly say thanks individually would take me all day!...LOL *hugs you all*

Kriss
                    sigpic

Comment

LexiJo- thanks for posting the pixs!! Being in the nosebleed section, even with a decent camera I still got more heads than actors. Your pixs are appreciated!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                        Terrific pics! I saw you there, but I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to introduce myself.
                        No worries - I just happened to run into a few people here at GW when I heard someone's call tag it was about 9:30pm when I found them. Perhaps we can do better if we attend next year.
                        One must always be improbable – Oscar Wilde sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
                          I was so happy to finally get the nice, good smile. 7 years, you'd think I'd have one of those by now.... LOL
                          Lovely pic

I was really glad my photo ops came out pretty good - I have taken some over the years that I look jacked up - the guest would be great and I ruin the piccy.
                          One must always be improbable – Oscar Wilde sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Courtam3 View Post
                            Lovely pic

I was really glad my photo ops came out pretty good - I have taken some over the years that I look jacked up - the guest would be great and I ruin the piccy.
                            LOL seems to be my situation with all my photo ops this year. Oh well.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hello all. This is a link to the photos that my husband took in Chicago. They're not the best in the world but some little gems are hiding. The first few I sharpened a bit.

You are welcome to take any of them. If you use any to make art, please share it with me. Thanks.

Chicago con pics
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I think I am the only one left at the hotel, have not seen a Con person since yesterday. My two roommates left a bit ago, just waiting for my late afternoon flight home.
                                Sorry, I have no pictures of any sort to share with people, I was sitting so far back on Saturday that getting a picture was impossible. I also didn't get any photo ops.
                                I loved meeting up with everyone again, to me that was the best part of the weekend!

Comment

Working...
                                X