Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warehouse 13 News, Articles, Interviews, Misc. tidbits (Possible Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
    I sense a disturbance in the force...
    I do as well...As if a million voices shouted in exuberance before realizing that the season was still months away...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
      Just a link/picture from Eddie McClintock's twitter, as he is on his way to Toronto...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33644[/ATTACH]

that is really cool, I tend to think Warehouse 13 is way more cooler than Eureka. When they started screwing with the episodes things started to go down hil I agree. If they maintain there consistency the show should be fine.
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

From Eddie's Twitter a few hours ago

Day One: #WAREHOUSE13 Season IV (That's all I'm allowed to say)
        Filming has begun, I suppose
        sigpic

Comment

From Eddie's Twitter a few hours ago

Filming has begun, I suppose
          I hope so. The sooner they start filming the closer we get to seeing new episodes.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
            I hope so. The sooner they start filming the closer we get to seeing new episodes.
            Filming started around the end of January. Still no air date released from SyFy yet. They just keep saying 2012.
            sigpic
            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
              Filming started around the end of January. Still no air date released from SyFy yet. They just keep saying 2012.
              I hope they make up their minds soon, I want new episodes!!! I can only watch the DVDs so many times before I start saying the lines with the characters.

Comment

Personally I would go with the status quo of July or later. Its too late for the show to begin in April and quite frankly that would hurt the show;s performance IMO.
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  Personally I would go with the status quo of July or later. Its too late for the show to begin in April and quite frankly that would hurt the show;s performance IMO.
                  That's what I'm hoping but there were rumors of it not starting until August or Winter. Which, like you, I think would hurt the show's performance.
                  sigpic

Comment

Given the 3 month cycle SyFy airs thier shows on if W13 doesn't premiere in July the best bet would be October. I am a skeptic of rumors unless their is a valid source behind it.
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      Given the 3 month cycle SyFy airs thier shows on if W13 doesn't premiere in July the best bet would be October. I am a skeptic of rumors unless their is a valid source behind it.
                      Me too. I've also heard "spring" but I don't buy it. Hopefully they'll start in July like they always have. They've already go the first ep in the can per an tweet by Eddie a few days ago.
                      sigpic

Comment

If they split it between ten episodes during the summer and 10 episodes during the winter it could work (or some combination) and then assuming it survives, the fifth season airs next summer.
                        sigpic

Comment

Right now I don't care when they start the new season. I just want to know when it will be airing.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                            Right now I don't care when they start the new season. I just want to know when it will be airing.
                            When it's ready...
                            sigpic

Comment

When it's ready...

Comment

Lol...From W13's Facebook.

418209_348560438518251_109012542473043_1095245_1763747580_n.jpg
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X