This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elementals: The Beginning

My book that I have writting for years will get published (I just have to finish writting it first). Via www.lulu.com.

Keep an eye open for more news on my book.

That's all I'm gonna say for now . . .

I created a Twitter account for my book(s) @ElementalsBook. So be sure to follow it for updates and special sneak peeks.

Comment

Uh, what's it about?
      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Okay, so, for the past 9 years (I havdn't realized how long I've been working the bugs out on the series till last night) I've been working on a story. I've put it on the sidelines, not giving it much thought. It was a fun little project to work on from time to time when I felt I needed a creative release that didn't involve any of my lovely fandoms.

I hadn't seriously considered getting it published. Except for the occasional day dream of becomeing a famous writer like JK Rowling. But those were rare, I swear!

Until last night night. Last night I was reading my twitters from the people I follow. One from @willwheton that showed pics. One was from a site www.lulu.com.

I spent all night tossing and turning trying to decide if I should finally share my amazingly awesome Fantasy/Action/Drama book series (yes I said it a SERIES!). Until finally, I decided. I was going to go through with it.

The cool thign about Lulu.com is that I don't pay them until I sell the book AND (the most important thing), no due dates! Feel free to go the site for details.

I'm gonna post a general synopisis of the basic story that I have already soon. If ya'll are interested let me know here or the twitter account I posted above.

Comment

Cool beans. So, are you going to have someone else edit the manuscript, or is it going to be a one-man (or woman ) operation?

I'm certainly interested in seeing a synopsis/teaser.
          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

So far it's a one woman show.

I didn't write up a synopsis but I did make a quick cover: http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/i...1209_18521.jpg

I'm gonna try to write the synopsis. That is if I don't get distracted again . . .

Comment

I finally wrote up a synopsis! And it only took me, like 5 mins. Go figure. This only a tentitve synopsis. Let me know if this grabs your attention and would get you interested in reading the book.

Over a Hundred years ago there was an unknown battle in one of the smallest islands near Ireland. A battle between Good and Evil that ended tragically for the 6 warrior women, the leaders of the war. The ending to that great battle was just the beginning . . .

Present Day in Southern California the reincarnated souls of the five women warriors are different than there ancient counterparts. Or are they? They may have different jobs, hair style, and their clothes may posses less cloth but are they really that far from their ancient ancestors? With the call to help the helpless and lock up violent gangs of Los Angeles, they might not be that different after all. No matter how much they deny it.

With the Chamber that was supposed to lock up the Demon Queen Valasca finally opens and she reeks havoc on the modern cities of California, clearly our heroes have less to worry about than fighting gangs . . .

This is where the story truly begins.

Comment

Working...
              X