This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to find an episode title and season date

I remember seeing the episode where its a boy and a girl playing around a stargate that looks unused. The gate starts to dial and then it opens and they both run away. That's all the info I can remember.

Thanks

might be "New Ground" Season 3....

Comment

New Ground is the Bedrosia/Optrican one which introduces the character Nyan from planet P2X-416 (watched it last night).

They appear to be archaeologists, and they uncover the stargate, and it activates it just as they stupidly are able to find the Earth point of origin on their gate.

Their technology is superior to Earth's.

It could also potentially be Scorched Earth (4x9) which is the Hankaran episode with the terraforming ship, but that one misses the stargate.

It could be icon (8x6) where the stargate is part of a tour and the gate activates while they are infront of it. It's the one with the Rand Protectorate and Caledonia
      Last edited by Inquisitor; 02 August 2009, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
        New Ground is the Bedrosia/Optrican one which introduces the character Nyan from planet P2X-416 (watched it last night).

They appear to be archaeologists, and they uncover the stargate, and it activates it just as they stupidly are able to find the Earth point of origin on their gate.

Their technology is superior to Earth's.

It could also potentially be Scorched Earth (4x9) which is the Hankaran episode with the terraforming ship, but that one misses the stargate.

It could be icon (8x6) where the stargate is part of a tour and the gate activates while they are infront of it. It's the one with the Rand Protectorate and Caledonia
        Enkaran.

i doubt its scorched earth as that episode doesnt start off like he described, or icon.

new ground is the only ep which starts like that

Comment

It must have been New Ground. I thought it was a more recent episode. Guess I'm getting old and forgetful.

Comment

Working...
          X