X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World War Robot -Movie News/Discussion/Speculation

Bruckheimer to produce 'World War Robot'

Jerry Bruckheimer has been granted rights to the proposed film adaptation of IDW Publishing's popular comic book series World War Robot, it has been reported.

According to Variety, the Pirates Of The Caribbean producer picked up the feature film license during last week's Comic-Con International in San Diego.

The IDW comic venture, by writer-artist Ashley Wood, is based on an inter-planetary war between the human race and an army of robots. The story is told from both sides' perspective, playing out across several locations from around the solar system.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/comics/a...war-robot.html

Sounds interesting, and I am guesting it could have some epic space battles, there have not been a film with one of those for a long time.
    Last edited by knowles2; 01 August 2009, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
      Sounds interesting, and I am guesting it could have some epic space battles, at been a film with those for a long time.
      I really dont know much about the book, but yeh i agree that these potential for some epic battles.

Comment

Will it have Guinea Pigs?
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Working...
        X