This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Espeon1962 View Post
    I think the network should have been renamed to the Crappy Cheesy Cheap Production Network as 99% of what is on it now fits that description. SGU, Sanctuary and Warehouse 13 are the only current 1st Tier scifi-ish productions on the network, and the latter 2 definitely are not in the same class as say BSG or SG1/SGA. I think its owners are out to kill the network.
    Crappy cheesy..........

I can't remember the last time I checked what was on ans watched in on "SyFy"
    sigpic

Comment

I can't stand ghosthunters, and I know noone who watches that show. Why the heck has it been on all this time?

The only time I turn on Syfy now is to catch star trek, and stargate episodes.

All this reality t.v. stuff is just pure crap.

Comment

i'm the same, i literally only watch when the couple of shows i watch are on, and quite often, when they conflict with network, i'll just tape them or tape the late airing and watch it off tape

I depend on the forum for people to tell me when shows start. overall, skiffy's lineup is so very crappy that it's not worth watching on the casual basis. I'll watch history or discovery before i'll watch scifi
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Now SYFY apparently wants to do a cooking show and a talk show: http://www.tv.com/story/17751.html
          "God save us from half the people who think they're doing God's work." - Dean Winchester

Comment

Working...
          X