No announcement yet.

Funniest Atlantis moments? S1-S5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The part in Sateda where Ronon tells them not to help him and then at the end he asks who killed the wraith. Rodney tries to take the credit until Ronan seems mad...then Dr Beckett gets a hug.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Then there's the obvious "I'm sorry for shooting everyone." bit.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
      "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
      a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Letters from Pegasus:

Rodney's whole rambling speech that he tapes to send to Jeannie.

It just cracks me up every time that I see it.

Comment

In the Siege Part 1, Rodney is in the space suit, leaves the jumper, and when he brings himself to the satellite, he slams right onto it. Hilarious!
          sigpic

Comment

In Duet, Teyla is stretching on her bed in her quarters, her door rings, and when the doors open, there, leaning with both arms on each side of the door frame, is Ronan, looking romanticized, looking right at her.

I always crack up at that moment.
            sigpic

Comment

PDVD_0839.jpg
              This particular moment tickles me every time because what all the wraith are doing during Woolsey's speech.
              sigpic

Comment

In Tracker, Rodney is being attacked by a wraith and he shouts: RONAN!!

I loved the way David expressed it. Hilarious too!
                sigpic

Comment

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis..._display_media

Ronon's early table manners

Comment

When Ronon and Rodney are in cocoons

McKay: Wonder what they'll do to us? Feed on us, probably. I mean, that's... that's what they do.
                    Ronon: It's not gonna come to that.
                    McKay: Maybe... Earth'll probably mount some kind of defense... In which case I imagine death would be instantaneous. Unless we're trapped on a deck and on fire or something, then we'd be burned alive. Well, burned alive or suffocate. I wonder what'd be worse: being life-sucked by the Wraith or, or, burned alive. I honestly couldn't consider two worse options.
                    Ronon: Stop talking.
                    McKay: OK, you know what? Make me!

Comment

In Tracker, Rodney runs for dear life from a wraith and jumps over a fallen tree, only to drag his foot on it.
                      sigpic

Comment

In Tracker, Rodney is being chased by a wraith. Then he hides behind a tree stump, and then he stands up and looks over the stump, and right there, is the wraith, snarling at him. He panics, verbally throws out a curse word in terror as the wraith swipes an arm at him, and the chase is on again.
                        Last edited by Night Maiden; 24 September 2014, 11:04 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

One funny moment is 2 humans tying to fit into one Wraith Dart's cockpit.

Comment

McKay's many nicknames at people; Doctor Fumbles McStupid, Batman and Ronon, Sammy Suicide, Ronon the Explainer... The list goes on!

Comment

I think the DOS joke is funny!

McKey: The Wraith's operating system is a mess, thank goodness I remember DOS

HAHAHA
                              sigpic

Dr.Rodney McKay: Their operating system is a mess, thank goodness I remember DOS

Hallowed are the Ori

Stargate Space Simulator- http://marcusdamli.wix.com/stargate-eternity

Comment

One of my favorites (there are so many) is when McKay gets shot in the ass with the arrow and he shouts out "that did not just happen" Season 3 - Sateda - youtube clip

And another came to mind S01E19 Grodin manages to reactivate the artificial gravity, unfortunately it comes on a bit faster than they were expecting and Rodney didn't make it to the ladder in time.

McKay: Oh yeah, that's permanent back damage.
                                Grodin: Sorry, I assumed it would come on more gradually.
                                McKay: Well you assumed with my life.

Also a hilarious collection in this Youtube Clip of Mckay funnies
                                Last edited by jackisback; 19 March 2015, 05:19 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X