• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Wars: The Clone Wars season 1 press release

Woohoo!

Linkification

Bonus features include:
    - Seven Director's Cut Episodes:
    -- Rising Malevolence, Shadow of Malevolence, Lair of Grevious, Rookies, Storm Over Ryloth, Innocents of Ryloth and Liberty on Ryloth
    - 22 Episodic Featurettes that go behind-the-scenes with Supervising Director Dave Filoni and crew about the making-of each episode
    - Spectacular 64 page production journal that includes early sketches, artist notes, and concept art from each episode from Season One
    - Blu-ray Exlusive - The Jedi Temple Archives
    -- An extensive database exploring test footage, early concept art, 3-D character and object turnarounds and early animation. The Archives is a rare look at the assets in various stages of creation for The Clone Wars, with a wealth of surprises and never-before seen moments sprinkled throughout

STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS THE COMPLETE SEASON ONE
    Street Date: November 3, 2009
    SRP: DVD $44.98, Blu-ray $59.99
    Total Episode Run Time: 484 Minutes
    Featurette Run Time: 146 Minutes

I'm pretty damn excited
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

I like the box art. Looking pretty cool.

Now if only I could get around to watching the series, how many seasons are there?

Comment

Just this one so far. It finished airing a couple months ago, season 2 starts up in the fall.

I've been honestly very surprised at how good this series is. The prequel movies weren't very good, and neither was the Clone Wars film that served as a pilot to this series, but the season got progressively better as it went along and now I'm getting pretty impatient waiting for season 2 to start
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I haven't seen any full episodes yet, just bits and pieces... but from what I have this it looks like a very well put together cartoon. Seems very "dark" though, is it geared more for adults then children?

Comment

Cool. I've only seen the first couple episodes (1-4) and it seemed alright. I'll probably pick it up when it comes out.
          sigpic
          "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
          DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent View Post
            Cool. I've only seen the first couple episodes (1-4) and it seemed alright. I'll probably pick it up when it comes out.
            Eeeeexxxxcellent

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
            I haven't seen any full episodes yet, just bits and pieces... but from what I have this it looks like a very well put together cartoon. Seems very "dark" though, is it geared more for adults then children?
            I think that's a fair assessment. Don't misunderstand, it's not an adult show like say The Sopranos; you'd still be perfectly safe watching the show with a kid in the room. But I would say it's more closer to ROTS than TPM

Comment

I can't wait to pick up Season 1. Of course, I can't wait for Season 2 to get started either. Really good show.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Sweet! I know where I will be November 3rd!

At the store...and then on the couch.

Thanks to jumble, Krissie678, & Pic for the awesome sigs!

Comment

Originally posted by DuncTK421 View Post
                  Sweet! I know where I will be November 3rd!

At the store...and then on the couch.
                  Ha, I hear that!

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                    Ha, I hear that!
                    Indeed!
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                    X