Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You got it Sp!der...
    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
    To thy own self... Be true
    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

frak
      sigpic

Comment

Oh hells yes!!!! I use Frak instead of **** most of the time but I also use Frell (farscape fan) sometimes too. But like all of you it depends on your mood and how easily each word can be easily rolled off your tongue.

Comment

I have a bad habit of 'oh frakalicious'
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Not only do I use it a great deal and more than it's parent word, I now even say it in much the same manner as everybody's favourite bald, cyclopean, slightly soused XO, i.e. "it's in the FRRRRAKKIN' ship!"
            And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
            sigpic
            Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

For me, I use "frakk" as a universal curse word. I especially use it at my high stress job and people look at me strangely (guessing they've never heard of Battlestar Galactica lol).

Comment

I wonder how many people realize the word frack was first used in the original Battlestar Galactica series from 1979 to 1980, that it wasn't invented for the new series. I just watched some of the original episodes on Hulu and once or twice in the early episodes I did hear the word some and it was used in a similar context to some extent.

Comment

Felgergarb or however it was spelt was also used, it wasnt a toothpaste or whatever it turned into in the reboot...

Comment

I am stuck on Frell from FarScape. Just can't break the habit

I also use Scheise and although i speak a little German I di not use it until the girl in the first Bourne movie got me using it

Wulfmann

Comment

Frack is a commonly used dirty word around here. And by frack I mean the process used to hydraulically fracture shale rocks to retrieve gas.
                      For example: "This fracking fracking is destroying the environment!"

Comment

I use it all the time! LMAO! Especially when I rant in posts on FB.... unless when I;m really man, then Frak just won;t cut it!! I go back to the profanity everyone knows! LOL!
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X