This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is the baddest of the bad guys? SG1/SGA SPOILERS all eps

The Ori? Asurans, a particular Gould?... Apophis, Sokar Anubis, Baal, Ra, Osiris Hathor, Yu etc? Replicarter? Fifth? the early Bug Form Replicators? a human race from another world? (Genii?) the Trust? the Wraith? The Pegasus Asgard? Grace Aliens? Lucian Allliance? any other Im forgetting maybe?

Im sure some argument could be made for any of them, but personally Ive always thought of Anubis as the ultimate bad guy in the show. He represented everything that a Gould could potentially become, also the whole thing of being an ascended being, but being evil, Ive always consider Anubis what the Ori originally grew out of,

Though Ive always had a soft spot for human bad guys, just that they are human and they should know better and they should always stick together but they do the bad thing anyway, like the trust,

What do you guys think?
    The Ori
    11.02%
    The Asurans
    2.12%
    Apophis
    7.63%
    Sokar
    5.08%
    Anubis
    19.92%
    Ba'al
    10.59%
    Ra
    0.85%
    Osiris
    1.69%
    Hathor
    1.27%
    Yu
    1.69%
    Replicator Carter
    4.66%
    Human enemy race (eg:Genii)
    0.42%
    The Trust
    2.12%
    The Wraith
    4.24%
    Pegasus Asgard
    1.27%
    Aliens from "Grace"
    0.42%
    Lucian Alliance
    1.27%
    Kolya
    2.97%
    Kinsey
    2.12%
    Nirrti
    1.27%
    Adria
    4.66%
    Todd
    2.54%
    Michael
    5.93%
    Oberoth
    2.54%
    Other (SG-1 related)
    1.27%
    Other (SGA-related)
    0.42%
    Last edited by Puddle-Jumper; 07 July 2009, 09:10 AM.
    I dunno what to put in here now..

The first is usually the best. I say Apophis (ok, Ra was first, but Apophis is cooler). He had the ability to come back after being defeated that was reminiscent to Daniel's ability. The Wraith also were pretty bad (in the good way) in the first season, and I think Todd continued that tradition. If he counts as a villain, he's easily my #2. Michael was a pretty understandable bad guy. I didn't like the Ori much, Ba'al was pretty cool. I thought Anubis was kind of cool, even though he came across as one big cliche (from his costume, to his dialogue, etc.)
    "Yo, Adrian!" -Rocky in Rocky
    "That'll be the Day" -John Wayne in The Searchers

Comment

Gotta be Anubis doesn't it? For a season or so he was just referred to as an mega gould who could not be named, wrecking havoc throughout the galaxy. That built him up beautifully to be the great villain that he was.

But I have to admit to be a Ba'al fan. He was a pretty cool cat that one.
      sigpic

Comment

I would go with Anubis. Followed closely by Ba'al.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Definitely Anubis...

Anubis 10545 on Stargate Wiki - A database for all Stargate knowledge.

Comment

My favorite enemy race would definitely have to be the wraith and then the Gould. My favorite bad guy would either be Todd or Kolya. Although I really like Baal and Michael.
            "If I find out your playing us I'm not going to wait for authorization. There isn't going to be any paperwork. I'm just going to kill you."

Comment

the ori no enemy on the either series killed and hurt so many in such a short period of time.

Comment

Defs Anubis and Baal. None of the SGA villains really interested me.
                Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder Hawk View Post
                  the ori no enemy on the either series killed and hurt so many in such a short period of time.
                  Yeah but the Goa'uld killed a lot more people over time. Anubis is the baddest since he did unspeakenable things among the Goa'ulds. Also he wanted to whipe out the entire Milky way with 1 hit!
                  Lord Zedd

Comment

It's weird but for me, it was Kolya. Yeah, his death was quite, quite lame, that's true, but he creeped me out like nobody's business. Robert Davi did an excellent job there, especially in Common Ground with his "I respect you, Sheppard, but I will still torture you to death to get what I want." Creepy!
                    Last edited by katikatnik; 06 July 2009, 12:21 AM.

Comment

still the Ori, but I see a wasted potential here.
                      Stolen Kosovo
                      sigpic

Comment

i would say the ori as they would kill the entire planet if one person didn't turn to origin

the the wraith they just go around killing every

and the go'uld they have some mercy they just enslave the planet so there just laid back
                        i draw StarGate ships I'm not perfect at them, then nothing's perfect well StarGate is

I will do request cause I'm nice, i have an obsession with drawing Ori Mother Ships don't know why

Spoiler:
                        i'm writing my own Stagate series, its called star gate Achilles its a a galaxy based with the highly technology advanced replicator-humans with atlanten and Asgards technology 2 of the most power ships and a fleet of C-305's are in bound to find out if there is an live this galaxy but what will heppen will be massive shock to the tau-ri

x-304 line art
                        Spoiler:

done by me took hours then forgot to add weapons so its not finished

feel free to use I'd love to see colored in version

Comment

Poll's been added.

Multiple -choice enabled ,added in as many Bad guy characters/races as I could think of as extras,but can edit in more if required.

( I think )

*Runs away*
                          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Hmmm...the Ori I think. I really dislike them...perhaps because they had so little identity - couldn't see them, so couldn't bring them down to our level.

If you were asking *favourite* bad guy - that'd be something like Apophis, or Kolya.

Comment

I had to go with Sokar i don't know why, but he was the Devil, even apophis and those guys feared him. i found it to be a shame that there wasn't more emphasis on him in SG1.
                              sigpic

Spoiler:
                              Originally posted by IMDB
                              Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
                              Hehe

Comment

Working...
                              X