Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would the wraith be pissed if they found out the ancients ascended?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would the wraith be pissed if they found out the ancients ascended?

I mean they really hated the ancients. Wut wuld they do if they found out they were still out there and had a HUGE power advantage?

Considering the non-interference rule, I don't think so.

Comment

I'd think that the Wraith would most likely still want to destroy the Ancients but it wouldn't be their no.1 priority. They may set off a few science teams working on ways to harm the Ancients so that they might be ready to start a full assault after securing the Milky Way as a new, rich feeding ground and regaining their full strength, but as for the moment, they are too busy dealing with the immediate threat of the Atlantis expedition and protecting themselves from their enemy Wraith factions.
      sigpic

Comment

They might try to somehow destroy the Ancients.

If they wipe out all signs of civilizations that are becoming advanced, I doubt they'd stand knowing the Ancients (or even a rogue one) and reach out and wipe them all out at once.

EDIT: Or, what TrueLordOfNetu said.

Comment

maybe the wraith themselves, now knowing about ascension would try and ascend too.

I mean, why not?

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
            I mean they really hated the ancients. Wut wuld they do if they found out they were still out there and had a HUGE power advantage?
            Most likely.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueLordOfNetu View Post
              I'd think that the Wraith would most likely still want to destroy the Ancients but it wouldn't be their no.1 priority. They may set off a few science teams working on ways to harm the Ancients so that they might be ready to start a full assault after securing the Milky Way as a new, rich feeding ground and regaining their full strength, but as for the moment, they are too busy dealing with the immediate threat of the Atlantis expedition and protecting themselves from their enemy Wraith factions.
              I agree 100%
              R.I.P. you will be missed

My Top Five Favorite Quotes/Quips(right now)
              Spoiler:
              "Well, it's like my grandma used to say, if at first you don't succeed..."
              "Try a larger thermonuclear reaction?"
              "Her words exactly."

"We are beacons on the road to enlightenment."
              "No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you."
              "Nice work on the metaphor."
              "Thank you."

"Will you excuse me? We just don't get out of Cheyenne Mountain enough. I'm gonna grab some air... outside. General, Captain, General... waiter."

"General."
              "Colonel. We've all met."
              "Yes, actually we know each other's life stories."
              "That snippiness?"
              "Is that a word?"

"If we want to find out who's behind this, we have to do what the Asgard do."
              "You mean bluff?"
              "Yep. We just need to do it without revealing what we know."
              "Which is nothing."
              "Right. But they don't know we know nothing."

Comment

Decent movie plot. Not only do the Wraith find out about the Ancients' ascension, they try to acquire Merlin's weapon and wipe them out once and for all!

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
                  why ?? the wraith can't do anything about it. besides swat the air and wave their fists in the sky.

Comment

if all they knew was that they were still around and had the power to destroy them they might be a little angry and try to figure out how to destroy them but if they knew they wouldnt interfere then they wouldnt give a crap about them.

i doubt they hated them, they just didnt like having to compete with food for control of the galaxy

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                      maybe the wraith themselves, now knowing about ascension would try and ascend too.

I mean, why not?
                      AN Ascended Wraith or a Hau'Tauri version of a Wraith (with even more advanced mental powers & abilities like Adria)? *shudders*

Comment

I think all the Wraith care about is ruling the Pegasus Galaxy. They don't care whether the Ancients exist or not, just that they don't bother them.

Comment

if the ascended wraith looks nothing like adria i'm perfectly fine with it....maybe IT can pose in play wraith, think of all the sick humans and then try to force a wraith to feed on them

Comment

Heck - I want to wipe out the Ancients, so why shouldn't the Wraith?

das
                            sigpic

Comment

hmmm well not all the wraith would ascend much like not all the ancients could . so i think it would be a very big problem for both ourselves and the ancients . i mean does technological advancements play any part in ascended battles ? i dont think so meaning with the massive numbers of wraith compared to ancients im pretty sure they'd wipe the floor with them . then they would have no problem watsoever with helping their brothers left behind in corporeal form. imagine that ....our weapons suddenly disappearing in battle . lightning raining down on the cities shields . the wraith suddenly showing up in orbit over earth............ massacre

Comment

Working...
                              X