Return of the Ori

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Return of the Ori

I was a little bored this morning so I started to write a little fanfic, the first time I've done one by the way. So here's the start, hope you guys enjoy .

Return of the Ori

The Past Comes Back to Haunt Us

Spoiler:

On top of a mountain on an unknown planet two entities of pure power do battle in what was thought to be an eternal struggle…..

Adria: Why are you doing this morgan? Why do you care so much for those who restrict you? Who punish you! Give up the fight now and I will spare you of the fate your fellow ascended beings will suffer.

Morgan: I’m not falling for that adria, you won’t be satisfied until every last one of us has been destroyed. If you surrender now there is still a place among us for you.

All of a sudden another being of pure light emerges from the clouds, landing in between the two, separating them.

Morgan: What are you doing here? None the less, assist me and we can finish adria off once and for all.

The individual nods his head and grins. Raising a hand to Morgan she accepts, grasping the hand in an act of unity, though something is wrong. Morgan falls to the floor in agony, her hand of pure white light has been damaged, emitting a dark red glow, which is slowly spreading throughout the rest of her body.

Adria: Oh poor, simple Morgan, you did not think it was just the Ori who had problems with the way your lot govern things did you? No, there are many others, most too afraid to do anything, not like my friend here, who I believe you knew, once upon a time.

Looking at the glowing man infront of her, Morgan begs for mercy.
    Morgan: Please don’t do this, I’m sorry for what I did but it still does not justify what you are doing now, billions of life’s are at stake!

This notion seems to affect the individual, for the white light that once surrounded him has now turned into the same dark red glow that is consuming Morgan. With a look of disgust, the individual takes hold of adria’s hand, as Adria herself begins to emit a fiery glow, slowly growing. The two each hold out their free hands and with what seems like the power of a million suns a burst of energy strikes Morgan. Only a short scream is heard, not even enough time to get another word out.

Betrayal

Spoiler:
    The sun is shining down upon a medieval looking village, where citizens go about their daily lives; we focus upon a lone individual merrily walking down the street, though we cannot see his face. Without warning the man is struck down dead by what seemed to be a lightening bolt, as the sky above turns dark and cloudy, the sun gone, as if eaten by the darkness that now replaces it. Two flashes of light reveal Adria and the unknown man standing on an altar which oversees the entire village, the villagers turn in fear and look upon the pair.

Adria: Dear, sweet people of Ver Isca, I, Adria, your one true god have returned to redeem your souls from the sinful path that you have been leading for the past 2 years.

Citizen: We shall not fall for your tricks again ‘god’, the truth has been revealed to us, we will no longer serve your kind!

Adria turns and nods to the man beside her and with what looks like no effort at all, a dark red fire emerges from the ground, vaporising the citizen who dared to question Adria, only ashes remain, which are soon blown away by the wind.

Adria: That, my friends, was a taster of what will come to all those who refuse to abide by my rules……I’m sorry, OUR rules. Make you choice very careful, for if but one of you refuses to serve us than the entire village will perish, that lone individual will be responsible for all you deaths.

The village turns to pure silence, not one person vocalising the thoughts that ran though their head, not one person emphasising the fear that now plagued their stomachs, their legs and their minds. As we draw away from the whole village, we are taken back to the body that man who only 5 minutes earlier had been joyfully walking through the village before being struck down. Slowly creeping up the legs, past the abdomen, on top of the neck we see a familiar face, lifeless now, not as we remember it, Tomin has suffered the ultimate price of his betrayal.

Revealed

Spoiler:
    Many years pass since Adria’s return, however, the SGC are still unware of it, having decided after the Ark of Truth was opened, to cut off contact with the people of the Ori galaxy, allowing them to rebuild on their own. Adria has been very busy in this time, creating many more priors to build her new empire, though not in the same fashion the Ori had….

It’s a typical day in the SGC, teams reporting in, teams being sent out, SG-1 are stuck in a boring meeting in the briefing room, discussing the events of what happened during the first contact with a people know as the Hanscree.

Mitchell: Sir, with all due respect, we weren’t to know the pistol shaped objects they were holding were simple scanners, Tealc just did what he thought was best, knocking half of them unconscious and zatting the rest.

Landry: How many missions have you been on now Mitchell? Several hundred? You should know not to leap to conclusions, this applies to you as well Tealc, I’m disappointed in both of you. As a result of your actions our negotiators are having a very hard time with the Hanscree, with them not letting up any information on their advanced technologies.

Tealc: General Landry, I apologise for my actions, I should not have been on the mission, my mind is not in the right place with master Bratac so ill. I agree to make a formal apology, along with Col. Mitchell.

Mitchell: Hey wait-

Landry: Agreed, you and Mitchell will meet with the Hanscree negotiators at 0900 hours tomorrow and Mitchell, can you please put a cork in-

Walter: Sir, I’m sorry to interrupt but there’s an urgent matter that requires your attention in the gateroom, in fact I think all of you should see this.

Sg-1 and Landry are lead into control centre by walter. Among entering they notice an SG team in the gateroom, 3 of them on the ground, seriously hurt and one member of the team standing but with a look of shock on his face.

Landry: What the Sam hell has gone on here?!

Walter: The team just gated in, earlier than expected. Col, Tomson explains that they were attacked offguard by a group of very advanced looking soldiers. After taking three of the team down, one of the enemy soldiers walked across to Tomson, protected by some kind of personal shield. He gave Tomson a message to pass onto you and SG-1 personally ‘Surrender is not an option’.

Landry: And we have no idea who these people were?

Walter: Actually Sir, yes, we do. The MALP sent with the team managed to capture these images.

Walter brings up the images on screen, seeing what they showed sent everyone in the room into a state of shock, no one uttering a word, for what they saw brought back their worst nightmares. A slightly blurred image, zoomed in on one of the enemy soldiers chest pieces revealed the cause of these nightmares, the symbol of the Ori.

The Confrontation

Spoiler:
    The SCG is in a state of panic, all hands are on deck, a group of 10 SG teams along with SG-1 stand in the gateroom, ready to take the fight to the enemy, not taking the risk that these people are simple impersonators.

Carter: If this is true and the Ori really are back, we’re in a whole lot of trouble, they’re the most formidable enemy we’ve ever faced.

Jackson: Yes but it can’t be the Ori, they’re all dead, at most we can expect a rogue group of their former followers have decided to take revenge on Earth, it’s the only explanation.

Tealc: Perhaps so Daniel Jackson but what if the sangraal did not wipe out all of the Ori?

At this point the gate activates, however it’s an incoming wormhole, not the outgoing one they were expecting. The Iris closes but it doesn’t matter, for no one is coming through, walter informs everyone they have a video signal coming through. SG-1 rush up to the control room, when faced with what on the screen though many of them stop in their tracks, with Vala promptly fainting onto the floor. On the screen is a face they’d never wish to see again, Adria’s cold, dark eyes glare at them all, sending chills down their spines.

Adria: Hello my Earth friends, it’s been some time since we’ve gazed upon each others faces, I must say, you all look well, except poor mother, who seems to of had a shock. Now, I’ll keep this short, no need for any of you to interrupt me. I am back and intend of picking up where I left off, to convert your entire galaxy to the ways of origin. Although unlike my simple creators, I have not been rushing the process, along the way making costly mistakes that caused them their lives and me of my crusade. I have been back for sometime, in fact I believe it would amount to 5 years by your Earth time keeping. In said time I have created not just an army far more powerful than before but an entire civilisation far more advanced than what the Ori created.

The view on the screen changed to show massive advanced cities, similar to Atlantis in design, though still following the Ori’s style. Armies were shown, numbers in the millions, though not dressed in the poor armour they wore years back, no, each soldier here wore sleek, advanced looking armour with the blue glow of the Ori symbol on the chest piece. Next the team were shown Ori warships, hundreds of them, perhaps even thousands, in orbit around several planets. Adria pointed out that each of these ships had been upgraded, the shields no longer had the fluctuation that caused their downfall years ago. Ori raiders swarmed around each of these ships in the thousands and behind these mammoth ships hovered something even more terrifying. What appeared to be hundreds of city ships, not very much unlike Atlantis, lay in wait. Again Adria’s voice spoke over the images, explaining that these city ships would lay on every planet converted and would be used to enforced Origin on said planet.

Daniel: How did you manage all of this in such a short time? The kind of numbers you have should take hundreds of years to obtain, yet you do it in 5 short years?

Adria: Ah, Daniel, I knew you’d been the one to ask this question. Whereas my elder Ori decided it was best to suppress their followers, I decided to share my knowledge, help them become all that they can be.

Daniel: You made them priors.

Adria: Not all, but yes, I made a vast many of them priors, who with their knowledge and abilities could build at rates 1000’s of time faster than a simple peasant to a much greater standard.
    Now onto more pressing matters, the conversion of your entire galaxy. I have made the decision that you little planet is too troublesome to be included in my plan, so simply put, I’m going to wipe you out. Though I’m not completely unfair, I’ll give you a chance to fight back, you have 7 days in which to mount a defence against my forces, if you succeed in defeating them then I will leave you alone as long as you stay out of my affairs with the rest of the galaxy. I think that sums up my plan nicely, I will now leave you with your 7 days, I suggest you mount everything you have; you’re going to need it.

The transmission cuts off, everyone’s faces stripped of any colour, too afraid to look at one another and seeing the fear in their eyes, how were they going to survive an attack like this?
    Last edited by kirmit; 15 June 2009, 07:46 AM.

This seems very familiar...
    sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
      This seems very familiar...
      does it? Howso?

Comment

My, "Attack of the Ori"...?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
          My, "Attack of the Ori"...?
          Oh right, I've never read any fanfics, so trust me I'm not ripping off your idea, this is just an idea I've had in my head for a while .

Comment

Yeah, I know.
            No GWers would ever rip another member of.
            Well, it was a great episode!
            But instead of writing like: Adria: Now, you die!
            Could you write like: "Now, you die!" Adria yelles out.
            Like that
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the advice .

Comment

Great episodes!
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks Rasunda , here's part of the next episode, just a taster of what's to come.

Trust Thy Neighbour

Spoiler:
                  In a darkly lit room on an undisclosed planet an unlikely alliance is forming, in fact the most unlikely alliance imaginable. Our attention is drawn to a tall individual standing besides Tealc, this person is so large Tealc looks like a child by comparison. The individual opens his mouth and a booming voice erupts.

Hak’el: Where are they?! We have been waiting here hours! They will not show! This has been a waste of my time, time that could’ve been spent mounting the free jaffa nation’s defence against the Ori forces.

Tealc: We were given their word that they would attend this meeting to discuss aiding us in our efforts against the Ori, we must however be patient, they have a long way to travel from.

Mitchell: Tealc’s right, we just need to chill out, Carter any word from Sanders at the gate?

Carter: Hold on, I’m just getting something now.

Over the radio we hear the voice of Sanders, though he sounds shaken, discomforted by something.

Sanders: Col, they’re here, we’re just leading them to your position now.

Mitchell: Well isn’t that lucky, I thought we were about to have a food fight on our hands.

The rest of Sg-1 and the three Jaffa stare a Mitchell with vacant looks.

Mitchell: Okayyyyyyyyy, not the time for jokes then.

The room falls silent as their guests enter, the jaffa are taken back by what they see, in the room now stand three jaffa, nine tauri and three WRAITH!!

Sg-1, the jaffa and Wraith settle to a rounded table awaiting the final two guests, who are approaching now, Col Sheppard and Dr McKay.

Carter: Thanks for joining us John, Rodney. Now, we all know why we’re here, we have just 5 days until the Ori attack Earth, if successful they’ll then go onto the rest of the Milkyway, that’s where our Jaffa friends come into this.

Daniel: As you are aware, the ori have a convert or destroy policy and alone the free jaffa nation, as strong as it is, stand very little chance of success without our help. Likewise though, without your help we don’t believe we will be able to fend off the Ori attack, not even with all 12 of our daedalus class ships in the fight. We need you now so that we’re still alive when you need us when your turn comes. As for our wraith friends here…….. well Sheppard you have the floor.

Sheppard: Thank you Dr Jackson. Yeah, so firstly I think we’ll need to assign names here, makes the conversation easier. So if it’s ok with you guys, we’ll go with Larry, Moe, and Curly?

The middle Wraith nods his head, though the disgust in his face is obvious.

Moe (Middle Wraith): We are aware of your little situation here, however these ‘Ori’ have never shown any interest in the wraith, we should we help you? We would be entering a war that is not ours.

Mckay: It’s not the Wraith you need to be worried about, it’s your food source. We have believed ever since Earths first encounter with the Ori that once they were done with the Milkyway they would move onto pegasus. The Ori would take away your food source and would likely defend any planets you intend on culling, they would not take kindly to you feeding off their worshippers. You would soon find yourself in a war with them and based on the numbers shown aswell as the power of their forces you would not be able to defeat them.

Moe: We defeated the Ancients, who were kindred of the Ori, were they not? Why do you doubt our abilities this time?

Mitchell: The Ancients and the Ori are very different. Not only do we believe their numbers far exceed the numbers you fought 10,000 years ago but they are far more aggressive in their warfare. We are also aware of the fact that Adria has used her ascended knowledge on their ships, so add to the others things against you the fact that their technology surpasses the ancient’s.

All of a sudden the room shakes violently, large explosions can be heard coming from outside.

Sheppard: What hell was that?! What’s going on?!

Carter grabs her radio and begins shouting down it in a worried, rushed voice.

Carter: Sanders?! Sanders?! What’s going on out there?!

Sanders: Attack………raiders……..Ori mothership in orbit…….

The scene goes to outside where sanders and his men are shooting up the dozens of raiders above their heads, zooming about around the gate. Sanders looks straight up, seeing a bright light in the sky, slowly larger and larger….it’s a shot from the Ori ship in orbit!

Sanders: Everyone take cover!!

The beam hits the gate, smashing it into a thousand pieces. The surrounding area is suddenly exploding into a tidal wave of dirt and rubble, Sanders and his men are swallowed up by it……to be continued in part 2.

Part 2

Spoiler:

Everything is quiet, the explosions are gone, the screams are gone, and all that now remains is a room blanketed in dust and rubble, some still falling from the remains of the building. The remains of a door begin to shuffle, slowly being moved to one side, some one is alive.

Mitchell: Carter? Tealc? Jackson? Vala? Is anyone alive?

Moe: I am alive.

Mitchell: Oh……great, just the…..person? I wanted to survive.

Carter: I’m here and I’m with Vala, we fine, Daniel?

Daniel: Yep, me, Sheppard, Mckay, Hak’el and his men are alright, what the heck just happened?

More and more bodies rise from the dust, everyone in the room has survived with only a few scrapes and bruises. Hak’el’s face turns from a lost, stunned look to anger;

Hak’el: You lured us here! You betray us! The free jaffa nation will not stand for this, the Tauri will suffer.

Sheppard: Whoa, just calm down, we aren’t involved in this, you think we’d make a deal with the Ori? Someone tipped them off but we don’t know who.

Tealc: We should get to the gate, it is not safe here, the Ori forces will search and eliminate any survivors.

Daniel: Agreed, we need to get out of here and back to earth quick.

Mitchell: Alright, everyone move out.

SG-1 begins to move off but the Wraith and Jaffa stay where they stand.

Moe: You do not give orders to us human.

Hak’el: I second that, what makes you think you are in charge?

Mitchell: Look, no one is in charge here, we just need to move quick, unless you’d prefer to stay and wait for the Ori to shoot you down?

With several glances to each other both the wraith and jaffa move off.

Trekking through the rubble is dangerous and hard work, many of the team stumble, fall but carry on as fast a pace as possible.

Carter: Vala are you ok? You’ve been very quiet ever since we learned Adria is still alive.

Vala: I’m fine Sam, it’s just……..as long as she was alive before I had this burden over my head, it’s my fault she’s here, I should of gotten rid of her during the pregnancy but I didn’t, I couldn’t. Now she’s back and again I have this burden.

Carter: No one blames you, you had no control over it, this is all the Ori’s fault. You can’t be held accountable for her actions.

Vala nods and carries on walking in the direction of the gate when her face turns to confusion.

Vala: Where’s the gate? Wasn’t it right here?

Daniel: Oh no, they didn’t?

Mitchell: Looks that way doesn’t it?

Vala: What? What’s going on? Can SOMEONE please explain what happened to the gate?!

Hak’el: The chappai has been destroyed by the Ori, they have eliminated our only escape from this planet.

All of a sudden a squadron of Ori warriors beams down infront of the group.

Carter: Looks like they upgraded their transport technology.

Ori Warrior: Quiet! You will surrender and come with us!

Mitchell: Hmm, well you know that doesn’t quite work for me, you Sheppard?

Sheppard: Nope, doesn’t work for me either. By my count there’s eleven of us and only six of you, plenty enough to take you down.

Without warning there’s a shot from behind Sheppard and he falls to the ground. A dozen more shots go off taking down the whole group, all except for Mckay who turns round to see who fired to shots. As he turns his face turns to shock, he sees the three wraith holding stun guns smiling at him. Moe looks up, nods to the lead Ori warrior then proceeds to stun Mckay in the face, he drops to the ground .

What is this? The Wraith and the Ori working together? This is sure a match made is hell…..
                  Last edited by kirmit; 26 June 2009, 07:38 AM.

Comment

OMG!
                    Great epiusode!
                    The Wraith?
                    Didn't se that comming!
                    sigpic

Comment

why does everyone do that! i always think of something live Ori vs Wraith in a fic and someone does it before i put it into a story.
                      sigpic

Comment

You can do that Commander.
                        I stole Major Rebecca Eaton from s09.
                        Just changhed the name to "Colonel Rebecca Eaton".
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Thor View Post
                          why does everyone do that! i always think of something live Ori vs Wraith in a fic and someone does it before i put it into a story.
                          Sorry lol, I guess it's just something alot of people want to see .

I've just posted the rest of the episode in the earlier post .

Comment

i liked it. very much.
                            sigpic

Comment

Good job kirmit.

Dr. D
                              God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                              Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Working...
                              X