X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real stargate found in Peru?

http://www.xpeditionstv.com/11/index.html

I don't believe them, unless they can film someone disappearing. What would be best is if they went through with a camera. Like the movie "Contact".

Comment

Interesting but I can't seem to find any decent info on it otherwise. And of course they didn't film the people at the thing either.

Comment

no there is no gate haha local supperstition and western idiots haha
        Captain Simms

Comment

Hey, it's not a circle!!!

Comment

Originally posted by captain simms View Post
            no there is no gate haha local supperstition and western idiots haha
            Apparently there's no punctuation either.

Comment

Still it seems to be some intergalactical portal or something. It would be great if it turned out to be functional.

Comment

Originally posted by Eestlanna View Post
                Still it seems to be some intergalactical portal or something. It would be great if it turned out to be functional.
                You can't be serious . It's a square carved into some rock

Comment

I really really hope stargates are real... but it is hard for me to see that as one. Maybe though.
                  I wish I were an Ancient
                  Polar Bears like Stargate too!

Comment

There is no stargate in Peru...I think.
                    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Well, what some see as a prediction of the end of earth in 2012 is also known to more as a major turning point in Human Civilization. It makes sense, many believe that the Egyptians and Myan's both "built" pyramids on opposite sides of earth with no explanation of how. then theres the Lost city of Atlantis. Many believe it was the people of Atlantis that help in the building of the pyramids and many other technologies. So what may come from 2012 isn't our end, but the beginning of a better understanding of human history and inter-galactic travels. Of course, we the general public may never know since the world governments are so secretive, in turn 2012 will probably pass for all of us with no significant change, to our knowledge.

Comment

Couldn't watch the video, that means it's fake .

Comment

Working...
                        X