This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C4 Continuing Showing SG1

As you may have noticed C4 hasnt been showing SG1 for what about a month? Well as of tomorrow its airing again!
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

And people would watch it on C4 instead of Sky or downloading it because.... They have limited time and want bits hacked out of it so they can see the presenters of T4 take the piss of stargate in 30 mins instead of waiting an hour?

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

well you all seem to be after me today.

its news and i posted it, i watch it on c4!
      sigpic

Comment

I'll probably watch if I have the time. This is good news to anyone that doesn't have sky though. But they really should change those damn presenters.....

Comment

I agree Lemon. They're awful. I might watch if I can be bothered to pick up the remote and change the channel, which I probably won't. I'll just wait until 'Gemini' on Tuesday.
          __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
            I agree Lemon. They're awful. I might watch if I can be bothered to pick up the remote and change the channel, which I probably won't. I'll just wait until 'Gemini' on Tuesday.
            Woo Gemini! Hopefully it should be a good episode, it sounds like it will be

Comment

Originally posted by .:Lemon:.
              Woo Gemini! Hopefully it should be a good episode, it sounds like it will be

One of my most anticipated episodes from S8. Should be an execellent show from what I've read.
              __

__

Comment

I've just realised that I won't be able to see Gemini. *sob* I'll have to make sure to tape it. It's the Christmas concert at the school I teach in, and as I conduct the Senior and Junior bands, I'll have to be there! Hark the Herald instead of Replicarter!!
                I don't know if I can face listening to those pillocks on Channel 4 tomorrow.
                sigpic

Comment

Stargate airs on a channel called C4? Tight. (I hope someone else has made the connection )
                  Rocky

Comment

Um..what's C4 (other than the plastic explosive)?
                    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dotus5
                      Um..what's C4 (other than the plastic explosive)?
                      Just the bomb and the TV network I guess.
                      Rocky

Comment

Channel 4 is a UK terrestrial channel.

Terrestrial, Replicarter, meaning accessible to people who do not have satelite. Also legal, and more convenient than spending two days on a dial-up download that'll probably fill your very expensive computer with viruses

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                          Channel 4 is a UK terrestrial channel.

Terrestrial, Replicarter, meaning accessible to people who do not have satelite. Also legal, and more convenient than spending two days on a dial-up download that'll probably fill your very expensive computer with viruses
                          What are these virus of which you speak
                          She types on her bright shiny new iBook...

I gave up on Ch4 and bought DVD's - they butchered Evolution part 1.
                          sigpic

Comment

well theyre showing evolution 2 and grace but im a big fan so ill watch it whenever its on. since sky1 does do repeats anymopre!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                              well theyre showing evolution 2 and grace but im a big fan so ill watch it whenever its on. since sky1 does do repeats anymopre!

Sky One are starting to re-run episodes from season one again starting January 3, 2005 with 'Children of the Gods' at 9am and 6pm on Sky One.
                              Last edited by Anubis; 12 December 2004, 03:02 AM.
                              __

__

Comment

Working...
                              X