This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jper View Post
    Phew, for a moment there I thought I was going crazy. I was Lost.

So who will be lost in this episode besides Greer?
    I'm pretty sure Scott is with him.

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
      Really? He won't be alone on the planet. I am just so tired now that I'm having a brain fart and is this an actual spoiler or is this speculation on your part?
      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
        Really? He won't be alone on the planet. I am just so tired now that I'm having a brain fart and is this an actual spoiler or is this speculation on your part?
        No idea. I've been having trouble sleeping for the past 2 weeks, while I was really sick, so now I'm in a state of constant exhaustion(and the bad weather hasn't helped my disposition), so I may be making up crap. But I think I read it somewhere. Bleh...

Comment

I posted a link to the ign.com episode summary for just this episode a couple of pages back, but here's the ign.com link to the next few upcoming episodes. Reading them together makes it easier to see what happens in each episode. I've found ign.com to be an extremely reliable source for episode summaries.

http://tv.ign.com/objects/143/14325187.html

Spoiler:
          In "Lost," Scott, Chloe, Eli, and Greer are all trapped under the ruins on the planet, but later, according to casting sides for the episode, the others leave Greer, who is still trapped, alone in the ruins while they try to find help using a stargate. Greer is finally able to free himself from the ruins and make it to the stargate, but the others are gone and the gate is off, and all he can do is wait.
          Last edited by Rhoswen; 11 April 2010, 04:08 PM. Reason: to fix the link in the post

Comment

This is the part I'm interested in,

[spoiler]I really wanna see some bro romance, that Greer and Scott have for one another. Or maybe it seems to me they have a good brother friendship going on. So thats the part that I really can't wait to see, and I hope they show it...like Scott fighting them tooth and nail not to leave Greer pinned down, or just something to that degree. Too many questions, not enough answers lol.[/spoilers]

Comment

Originally posted by CCA View Post
              This is the part I'm interested in,

[spoiler]I really wanna see some bro romance, that Greer and Scott have for one another. Or maybe it seems to me they have a good brother friendship going on. So thats the part that I really can't wait to see, and I hope they show it...like Scott fighting them tooth and nail not to leave Greer pinned down, or just something to that degree. Too many questions, not enough answers lol.[/spoilers]
              I believe it's called bromance. And yeah, I agree with you. They definitely have a brotherly relationship, although I wouldn't say that it's as strong as Turk and JD's just yet. Scott and Greer would definitely not be comfortable with doing something like this.

The entire song:
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0
              Not something I could see Scott and Greer doing.

Maybe we should start a Scott/Greer bromance thread....
              sigpic

Comment

You and your Scrubs obsession. Ugh.

And I can barely wait to see Greer pinned down.

Comment

Aww, you know you love it. And I'm sorry if I draw paralells between Scott/Greer and my favorite bromance ever.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
                    I believe it's called bromance. And yeah, I agree with you. They definitely have a brotherly relationship, although I wouldn't say that it's as strong as Turk and JD's just yet. Scott and Greer would definitely not be comfortable with doing something like this.

The entire song:
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0
                    Not something I could see Scott and Greer doing.

I knew I was saying it wrong, I'm to lazy lmfao. OMG as to the video (falls over dying with laughter) No I don't see them doing that, but they came close already in Air Part 3 where Greer was all worried..I wanna see that out of Scott!!! If you start that thread, I'd so be there. I think what has me also excited about this eppy is he is always so in control even when he's fighting, until its forced out of his hand and he then becomes somebody else...you don't wanna see him angry. God...I so have to lay off the pop lol

Comment

I would so love to see a bromance thread but kind of cringe at the hate posts it might bring out *hides*

And I can barely wait to see Greer pinned down.
                      *cough*, damn! warn a girl, will you?
                      sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                        *cough*, damn! warn a girl, will you?
                        Where's the fun in that?

Comment

*snorks* fair enough, Red, but you get to clean up the drool
                          sigpic

Comment

Tadaa..
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...4#post11396364
                            sigpic

Comment

(Goes running with bells on) Yes thank you!!!!

Comment

thanks!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X