X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the episode summary from http://tv.ign.com/objects/067/067816.html:

Spoiler:
    The situation is dire for Lt. Scott, Eli, Chloe and Greer. While trapped beneath the ruins in an underground maze, Destiny jumped back into FTL leaving them behind. They must first find a way out of the ruins before they can figure out how to survive without the Destiny.

Meanwhile, unable to turn the massive ship around, Dr. Rush and Colonel Young work to devise a plan to get the lost crew members back. But the situation grows even more desperate when Rush learns that Destiny will soon be leaving the present galaxy, stranding the away team forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhoswen View Post

Spoiler:
      The situation is dire for Lt. Scott, Eli, Chloe and Greer. While trapped beneath the ruins in an underground maze, Destiny jumped back into FTL leaving them behind. They must first find a way out of the ruins before they can figure out how to survive without the Destiny.

Meanwhile, unable to turn the massive ship around, Dr. Rush and Colonel Young work to devise a plan to get the lost crew members back. But the situation grows even more desperate when Rush learns that Destiny will soon be leaving the present galaxy, stranding the away team forever.
      Wow. That sounds... dire.
      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

the shows sound like their just getting awesome-r....that maze hmm i wonder what it will look like
        ....Its what I do!

Comment

I thought it was "rumored" that the Destiny would stay in each galaxy for about 2 seasons, but I guess we don't know how long they were in this one to begin with...and that was never a fact, just a rumor.

Cool!
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            Dr. Rush and Colonel Young work

I like this part and it's about time, but yeah, dire!
            sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

This is the episode I'm REALLY looking forward to, due, in main part, to the awesomeness of Greer, but also the promise of some planet-hoping via the gates...

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                I thought it was "rumored" that the Destiny would stay in each galaxy for about 2 seasons, but I guess we don't know how long they were in this one to begin with...and that was never a fact, just a rumor.

Cool!
                Ah, that's why they are called "rumors". As goes for all spoilers, they are up for anything until the episode airs.
                A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Spoiler:

Sounds like it may be a good episode.
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    So race against time to board the Destiny before it leaves the Galaxy? Awesomeness.

Comment

if its the same planet as in faith - i thought that one had no gate or sth. anyhow should be interesting to see
                      ....Its what I do!

Comment

Originally posted by timebandit View Post
                        if its the same planet as in faith - i thought that one had no gate or sth. anyhow should be interesting to see
                        Why would you think it's the same planet?

Comment

Originally posted by timebandit View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          The planet in "Lost" is the same planet as the one in "Human" (which is the episode before "Lost"). The planet in "Faith" is a different one.

Comment

Spoiler:
                            The planet in "Lost" is the same planet as the one in "Human" (which is the episode before "Lost"). The planet in "Faith" is a different one.
                            Didn't I just comment on this and congratulated you on getting the facts right? No? If not well, I gave you green for it already 'cause I can't green you again, but eh, quoted for the truth!

Weird déja vu moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                              Didn't I just comment on this and congratulated you on getting the facts right? No? If not well, I gave you green for it already 'cause I can't green you again, but eh, quoted for the truth!

Weird déja vu moment.
                              LOL Yes, I think it was in another episode thread.

Comment

LOL Yes, I think it was in another episode thread.
                                Phew, for a moment there I thought I was going crazy. I was Lost.

So who will be lost in this episode besides Greer?

Comment

Working...
                                X