Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam's black widow curse ,who is the next victim?(may be spoiler for S8)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam's black widow curse ,who is the next victim?(may be spoiler for S8)

Sam's black Widow curse is one of the few thing we make funs of ,with S9 is there any hope of an end to the curse.
    how many guy had had die in the last 8 yr and who may be the next victim.

Sam was once engaged to Capt. Hanson (S1 episode "First Commandment ") ,Captain Hanson gone insane in an offworld mission he wanted to be God, the local turn on him .

Martouf/ Lantash was a Tok'ra who was a lover of Jolinar and host since Sam was the last host of Jolinar, they fell in love with Sam.Martouf was host ,and he seemed to be the one who show his feeling,but Lantash share them just kept it hidden.
    Sam shot Martouf in close range when he was brian wash, his brain was intact and live for while in statis about a season until they remove Lantash

Lantash was survive but still wounded , he use the symbiote poison to kill himself and other Goa'uld force.

Narim, He had deep feeling for Sam .When Anubis invaded Tollan homeworld, he stay and fight,was presume dead when the Tollan homeworld were destroyed .

Ambassador Joe was the husband of Sam in the Aschen timeline ,Sam and Sg1 change the future ,and Joe was presume killed shortly after he met Sam by Aschen in the new time line.

Next Victim?
    Spoiler and Spec
    Fifth had a thing for Sam, when he can't have her, he copy her and make RepliCarter.
    However it seems the spoiler only mention Replicarter in later episode, Fifth's fate doesn't look good
    Pete, sam's brother introduced him to Sam. he knew what Sam does in SGC, The spoiler said they may get engage soonand Sam may have a second thought .But with S9, what is the chance of Pete surviving until the end of S9 or Sam broke it off.
    Jack is Sam's commanding officer, they may have feeling for each other ,but the regulation may preevent them getting together.The spoiler said Jack will only appear in 4 S9 episode.Some people speculating if the writer may kill Jack off .

spoilers for S7 and S8
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    I really hope the black widow curse is dead and
    buried and Sam does not have to face another "curse"
    I did like Pete but not with Sam they just did
    not fit like a couple to me and imho no "sparks!"
    Of course i would love to see Sam and Jack together by the end of S8 and then S9 just carries on with them working side by side after
    tptb have sorted out those pesky regs!
    ......TARA......

Comment

All I can say is, if someone has to die

PLEASE IF THERE IS A LORD LET IT BE PETE!
      The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
      |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

and dont forget orlan, the guy from 'ascension'.
        ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

how about daniel's curse???

lessee

shyla (need) was nuts and basically drugged him into submission
          kira/linea (past and present) yep, destroyer of worlds...nice girl friend
          shau'ri (cotg) got goaulded
          Sarah (curse) got goaulded
          anise/freya (d&c) her sanity is debatable...her morals definitely are.

basically, every one of daniel's girlfriends or lady acquaintnces, including Sam, end up being nuts or getting snaked
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Yup, Daniel sure has a curse as well

Pete has to die! I like him but he pissed me off staking out Sam's stakeout! He's a great guy but just doesn't go well with Sam.

I think Jack will be immune to the curse, all the previous guys were guys she could have with a minimum effort. She could have kept seeing Narim (or even gone to live with Narim on Tollana), she could have blended with Selmak and joined the Tok'ra and been with Martouf/Lantash, she could have married Jonas Hanson (thank goodness she didn't tho ) because they were the same rank, she could have kept Orlin around (not telling the others she had an Ancient stalking her), we all know she could easily have ended up marrying Joe (she sure had a lot more chemistry with him than the Spudster) and well...Pete is easy choise number 2. On the other hand, she can't have Jack. So when she does get him, he'll be immune because it was so damn impossible in the first place. Get it?
            May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Am I the only one that doesn't want Pete to die? I don't want him there either, but I think there are better ways of getting rid of him than killing him off. And, no, I'm not just saying that because I want Sam to be with Jack, because IMO that would be worse than the whole Pete thing.
              Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
              RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Well, my sig seems amusingly appropriate for this thread. LOL. I hope the curse is over. I don't want any more good guys to die on the show. Though I wouldn't mind a particular fiance leaving the show and never coming back...

Comment

I don't think there was a 'black widow curse" to begin with. She never really dated most of those guys mentioned above. Yeah they liked her, but if liked is the only requirement why isn't Jack dead or McKay or Luke the serving guy. Jonahs died after she broke up with him(he was a real creep). She has dated Pete, but he hasn't died. Chances are they won't kill off Pete, more than likely just make him go away or never exist.
                  Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Working...
                  X