Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why hasn't some fan guessed correctly the plot?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why hasn't some fan guessed correctly the plot?

With so many hundreds of thousand sof people that watch LOST and post in forums on the Internet hasn't at least one person figured out the plot, or at least guessed it correctly? Someone with a gpod mind on solving puzzles should be able to figure out the answers. I think that between lots of fans guessings, we have figured out some facts about the plot, just through guessing.

I just don't understand why there hasn't been at least one fan who said Bingo! I figured it out, and this is what the plot is! There has to be one genious out there who has it all figured out.

My Story:
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

because nobody knows exactly whats going to happen except for those who make the show...unless someone can read the producers minds, all we can do is guess...and those who do figure out the plot, the producers just throw another twist in which makes it harder to figure things out...

Comment

Originally posted by boyd18 View Post
      because nobody knows exactly whats going to happen except for those who make the show...unless someone can read the producers minds, all we can do is guess...and those who do figure out the plot, the producers just throw another twist in which makes it harder to figure things out...

out of 500,000 people that watch the show, not one is going to get lucky and figure it out?
      My Story:

Comment

Originally posted by retiredat44 View Post
        With so many hundreds of thousand sof people that watch LOST and post in forums on the Internet hasn't at least one person figured out the plot, or at least guessed it correctly? Someone with a gpod mind on solving puzzles should be able to figure out the answers. I think that between lots of fans guessings, we have figured out some facts about the plot, just through guessing.

I just don't understand why there hasn't been at least one fan who said Bingo! I figured it out, and this is what the plot is! There has to be one genious out there who has it all figured out.

Probably because we don't have enough information, it's not just a case of putting puzzle peices together, there are probably swathes of pieces missing (or lost ).

Comment

Keep in mind they also deny stuff. Early on in the show, they said time travel wouldn't be a part of Lost. Guess they were wrong

Even if someone got the plot right, and they submitted the ideas to the producers, they would just say no. No one want's to have the plot given away before the end.

So out of the millions of people who watch this show, the any idea they came up with would just be brushed off.

Comment

The LOST producers could have a contest, that anyone that guesses the show's plot gets to be cast with a cameo in the last sesaon, but they must sign all the NDA's !

My Story:

Comment

This is the stupidest thing I've ever read.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey View Post
                Let's not be rude, it was just a question.

Comment

Some fans probably have- to an extent. I for one, guessed that Jughead would eventually explode and alter history; I thought Daniel would be the one to detonate it though- and do it in the present, but still pretty close.

But, we can't know what the writer's have planned. Fans can't guess which character will die, when, how and why. It'll be like trying to predict the next year of your life- in exact detail.

Or better yet, the next, exact year of a friend's like. You have no idea of what random variables will come up. You might be in a car accident- you'd have no idea that would happen. Same with Lost, same with any show.

Also, the writers haven't set the entire plot exactly in stone- so things aren't neccessarily right or wrong atm. Sure, there are many theories, and due to the sheer number of them, some may be slightly correct- but there's going to be no conformation of it until the episodes actually air.

Comment

Another Obama puppet?
                    My Story:

Comment

Originally posted by retiredat44 View Post
                      Another Obama puppet?
                      What does Obama have to do with Lost??? Did I miss something?

Comment

Originally posted by AimTron View Post
                        What does Obama have to do with Lost??? Did I miss something?
                        my guess is he's using obama has an analogy of how some people are "blinding" following him. And this is being tied into lost because the "others" blindly follow jacob, who they don't know/even know his true motives.

No really, I have no idea what obama has to do with this too.

Comment

I think there's no way to know if you're guesses are right until the end. It's not like the writers are going to come out and say, "Oh yes, in her post on Gateworld, Amalthea guessed the whole thing so go read it." LOL I also don't think they read too much speculation on the sites anyway. They're busy bees.

What's the fun in knowing if you're right anyway? Half the fun of Lost is the mystery.
                          sigpic

Comment

And if you continue to be a snob to others, for no reason, other than to just be a jerk, than you will never have any friends..

see snapshot of your profile .. says has no friends yet..
                            Attached Files
                            My Story:

Comment

Working...
                            X