This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

interviews on gateworld.net

hey i visit gateworld.net every day, and i was wondering about 2 months ago on the interview section you was able to submit your own quesitions to Joseph Mallozi the executive producer of stargate, then gateworld.net would ask him some selected questions but this interview has not been posted, where the hell is it?? i was wondering if anyone else remembers this and can tell me when we can expect to here this interview (because i want to no if my question would be answered, which was 'will there be a season 9???'). And i'm also interested what questions other people asked him and if anyone else asked the same question as me?

Don't worry, we haven't forgot about this one . When Joe Mallozzi has time to answer them he will return them to us and we will post them ASAP

Comment

I suppose he is very busy and all trying to get sg-1 to go out with a bang
      Will he be working on Atlantis?

Comment

Originally posted by thor39
        I suppose he is very busy and all trying to get sg-1 to go out with a bang
        Will he be working on Atlantis?
        From what I've heard, Yes.
        ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
        The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

This isn't Joe's fault at all. We've run into a snag on our end -- it'll be some time, but the Q&A will arrive!
          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

In the old forum, we used to have a thread "Questions for Joe Mallozzi" or something like that, where posters ask questions of Joe. And Joe, when he has time, comes online and posts answers. Will this happen here too?

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
              This isn't Joe's fault at all. We've run into a snag on our end -- it'll be some time, but the Q&A will arrive!
              Now you're disapointing Joe!

Comment

Working...
              X