X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate: Resistance

STARGATE RESISTANCE
    Spoiler:

Tagline: The End of the World Has Come. The War Is Just Beginning.

Read this! Very important
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=294

Stargate: Resistance is a "what if" story where the system lords conquered earth in season 3, I know it seems simmilar to stargate: struggles but I wrote this fic one year ago on the family computer but it was deleted when the computer was infected with a virus. The fic takes place four years after the goa'uld invasion of earth, when earth's exile government (The Free People's Confederation) decides to get back out there and try to retake earth.

Sg-1 now consists of Maj. Samantha Carter, Teal'c, Captain Grace Deveaux (original character) and Jonas Quinn who joined sg-1 because tirania and the andari federaton attacked kelowna during sg-1's visit. At first I had intended for Daniel to be a part of sg-1 but I felt that Jonas had a lot of potential for new stories, and he was severely underused in season six, so I decided to replace Daniel with Jonas. (daniel will be a member of sg-1 in the first few episodes).

* Apophis has been defeated by Anubis.
    * Anubis will not be the main villain, he will be replaced by a new group goa'ulds in season one.
    * In the first episode teams have been sent out from the Alpha Site for two years.
    * The tok'ra are more willing to help in my universe and several tok'ra scientists are working on the prometheus project with the tau'ri.
    * The settlement are known as the Hammond colony (named after the general who died during the defense of cheyenne mountain) (the colony will be renamed in episode 4).
    * The population of Hammond colony is 500 000 (including refugees from other planets).
    * Hammond colony is ruled by the Free People's Confederation.
    * The Free People's Armed Forces is an organization consisting mainly of U.S Air Force personel and some british, french, swedish, canadian and german forces that were part of UN peace keeping force that was ordered to steal goa'uld mothership and get to hammond colony by the resistance leadership on earth. Several soldiers from other planets that was conquered by the goa'uld are also members of the free people's military. Armed forces from other planets n the confederacy are also fully integrated into the FPAF

Regular Characters

Amanda Tapping as Samantha Carter - CO of sg-1 (season 1)
    Spoiler:

Christopher Judge as Teal'c
    - member of sg-1 (season 1)
    Spoiler:

Corin Nemec as Jonas Quinn - Member of sg-1 (season 1)
    Spoiler:

Grace Park as Grace Deveaux - second-in-command of sg-1 (season 1) (her first appearance is in episode 1x07)
    Spoiler:

Richard Dean Anderson as Jack O'Neill - Leader of the free people's armed forces (season 1)
    Spoiler:

Mary McDonnell as Rebecca Adams (season 1)
    Spoiler:

Amy Acker as Dana Anders (season 1)
    Spoiler:

I'll post recurring characters later.
    Last edited by EvilSpaceAlien; 20 September 2009, 12:56 PM.
    sigpic

Looking forward to it.

Dr. D
    God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
    Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Looking forward to it.

Recurring Characters

Teryl Rothery as Dr. Janet Frasier
      - CMO of the ASC.
      Spoiler:

Kavan Smith as Lt. Evan Lorne - CO of SG-2
      Spoiler:

Michael Shanks as Dr. Daniel Jackson - Member of sg-1, later resistance fighter on earth.
      Spoiler:

Colin Cunningham as Maj. Paul Davis
      - Military representative in the free people's council.
      Spoiler:

David Hewlett as Dr. Rodney McKay - Lead tau'ri scientist on the prometheus project.
      Spoiler:

JR Bourne as Martouf/Lantash - Lead tok'ra scientist on the prometheus project.
      Spoiler:

Lucy Lawless as Aurora
      Spoiler:

Aurora is the most narcissistic goa'uld in the group. She truly belives that she is the pure form, and that she should lead all of the goa'uld into a new golden age. She is a brilliant strategist and she often employs strategies that would be deemed unconventional by the rest of the goa'uld.
      Aurora was the roman godess of Dawn.

James Marsters as Momus
      Spoiler:

Momus is the most sarcastic of the four, and he openly mocks his fellow goa'uld. He is Aurora's main opponent and they are in a constant power struggle. He is more outwardly sadistic and cruel to humans than the other four and he appears to be amused by his own acts of psychological and physical cruelty.
      Momus was the greek god of satire, mockery, censure, writers and poets

Paul Blackthorne as Sancus
      Spoiler:

Sancus is more rational than his fellow goa'uld and he will not listen to anything but reason.
      Sancus was the roman god of loyalty, honesty and oaths.

Rekha Sharma as Venus

Spoiler:

Venus is the most compassionate, loving and sentimental goa'uld ever encountered. She constantly refers to her fellow goa'ulds as brothers and sisters. She also appears to be very uncomfortable with torturing or killing goa'ulds or even humans. Her relationship with her host is simmilar to the tok'ras because she allows her host to be in control when they are alone, but ultimately she decides when her host is allowed to control the body. Venus is a queen, and therefore she is able to create more larval goa'ulds.
      Venus was the roman godess of love, beauty and fertility.

Kiefer Sutherland as Lieutenant Colonel Alex Pierce
      Spoiler:

Dennis Haysbert as Senator Nathan Barnes

Spoiler:

Gregory Itzin as Senator Eric Raines
      Spoiler:
      Last edited by EvilSpaceAlien; 01 September 2009, 12:24 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

SEASON ONE EPISODES

1x01 War

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....0&postcount=23
        Writer: EvilSpaceAlien

1x02 Home Sweet Home

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....1&postcount=79

1x03 Liberators
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=117

1x04 Earthrise - Cancelled

1x05 Remember Your Mistakes - Cancelled

1x06 The Queen - Cancelled
        Writer: wraith queen inga

1x07 Recruitment - Cancelled

1x08 Democracy - Cancelled

1x09 Sacrifice - Cancelled

1x10 Breaking Orbit, Part 1 - Cancelled

1x11 Starry Night, Part 2 - Cancelled

1x12 No Rest For the Wicked, Part 3 - Cancelled

1x13 Precipice - Cancelled

1x14 Duo - Cancelled

1x15 Five Years, Part 1 - Cancelled

1x16 Fight the Future, Part 2 - Cancelled

1x17 First Contact, Part 1 - Cancelled

1x18 Borderland, Part 2 - Cancelled

1x19 Flight of the Phoenix - Cancelled

1x20 Sleeper, Part 1 - Cancelled

1x21 Explosive Situation, Part 2 - Cancelled

1x22 TBA - Cancelled
        Last edited by EvilSpaceAlien; 20 September 2009, 12:39 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

SEASON TWO EPISODES
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=153
          Last edited by EvilSpaceAlien; 29 May 2009, 08:15 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
            EPISODES

1x01 War
            [ATTACH]8455[/ATTACH]
            During sg-1's visit to kelowna the andari federstion and tirania invades.

1x02 Home Sweet Home
            [ATTACH]8454[/ATTACH]
            Sg-1 goes back to earth on an intelligence gathering mission.

1x03 Liberators
            [ATTACH]8456[/ATTACH]
            Sg-1 is visiting a planet that's interested in joining the free people's confederation but things go down hill when terrorists attack.

1x04 The Shipyard
            [ATTACH]8457[/ATTACH]
            Bra'tac and sg-1 attacks a goa'uld shipyard.

1x05 Coup d'etat
            [ATTACH]8461[/ATTACH]
            Rouge NID agents led by Colonel Makepeace takes control of the ASC and Colonel O'Neill is forced to call an old friend.

1x06 The Queen
            [ATTACH]8460[/ATTACH]
            Episode with hathor as the main villain.
            Yaaayyy!!!
            Hathor!!!

I LOVE her!

But didnt she
            Spoiler:
            die before the "system lords came to earth" season three episode?

Comment

Originally posted by wraith queen inga View Post
              Yaaayyy!!!
              Hathor!!!

I LOVE her!

But didnt she
              Spoiler:
              die before the "system lords came to earth" season three episode?
              Yeah, but let's say that hathor was saved by a jaffa and she had to spend months in a sarcophagus.
              Last edited by EvilSpaceAlien; 13 May 2009, 05:47 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm having a problem with "War". The problem is that I think it suck and I'm asking what you think I should do.

A: Should I remove war and post Home Sweet Home as the first episode (jonas will already be a member of sg-1 in that episode).

B: Should I post a horrible episode.
                Last edited by EvilSpaceAlien; 13 May 2009, 06:09 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Well if you think that it is a horrible episode then do not post it. That is what I would do.

Dr. D
                  God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                  Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Evilspacealien, DO NOT remove the episode or antyhing... continue working on THE first episode instead of removing it and putting "Home sweet home" as the first.

If you want... you can send what youve got to me and i can help you.

Comment

EPISODES

1x01 War
                      [ATTACH]8455[/ATTACH]
                      During sg-1's visit to kelowna the andari federation and tirania invades.

1x02 Home Sweet Home
                      [ATTACH]8454[/ATTACH]
                      Sg-1 goes back to earth on an intelligence gathering mission.

1x03 Liberators
                      [ATTACH]8456[/ATTACH]
                      Sg-1 is visiting a planet that's interested in joining the free people's confederation but things go down hill when terrorists attack.

1x04 The Shipyard
                      [ATTACH]8457[/ATTACH]
                      Bra'tac and sg-1 attacks a goa'uld shipyard.

1x05 Coup d'etat
                      [ATTACH]8461[/ATTACH]
                      Rouge NID agents led by Colonel Makepeace takes control of the ASC and Colonel O'Neill is forced to call an old friend.

1x06 The Queen
                      [ATTACH]8460[/ATTACH]
                      Episode with hathor as the main villain.
                      If you plan on keeping Hathor alive beyond "The Queen" i could write some "Hathor episodes" for Season 2.

Comment

Ok I'll keep the episode but I will post War and Home Sweet Home at the same time. I'm planning on keeping hathor alive until the first episode of season 2 but you can write the season finale and season opener if you would like to. I have several ideas but I don't like to talk about them in this very public forum. You could also leave hathors death a mystery so it will be possible for her to return.
                        Last edited by EvilSpaceAlien; 13 May 2009, 11:40 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ok I'll keep the episode but I will post War and Home Sweet Home at the same time. I'm planning on keeping hathor alive until the first episode of season 2 but you can write the season finale and season opener if you would like to. I have several ideas but I don't like to talk about them in this very public forum. You could also leave hathors death a mystery so it will be possible for her to return.
                          Thank you.

i would very much like to write the season finale and season 2 opener but i would like to keep Hathor alive through entire season 2 and through the first half of season 3.

Comment

Originally posted by wraith queen inga View Post
                            Thank you.

i would very much like to write the season finale and season 2 opener but i would like to keep Hathor alive through entire season 2 and through the first half of season 3.
                            That works for me but maybe you could make sg-1 belive that hathor is dead after the season 2 opener, but that's just a suggestion. Would you like to write The Queen as well because I'm stuck and I think you would be much better than me at writing hathor as a character.
                            Last edited by EvilSpaceAlien; 14 May 2009, 02:18 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

That works for me but maybe you could make sg-1 belive that hathor is dead after the season 2 opener, but that's just a suggestion. Would you like to write The Queen as well because I'm stuck and I think you would be much better than me at writing hathor as a character.
                              Sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X