Is Jacob actually Jack ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Jacob actually Jack ?

The question came up elsewhere on the internet and I thought that I'd post it here. One of the big arguments seems to be that other than him, the only other two people in his cabin have been Clair and his Dad.
    The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

It is an interesting theory. Anything on this show is possible.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

according to the producers, we've actually seen Jacob already...supposedly the one who is intended to be jacob had a non speaking role in the lost pilot...interesting enough, neither Sawyer nor Locke actually had speaking roles in the aired pilot...some believe 1 of them is jacob...

Comment

Damn I was just coming here to ask the same question.
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Well I guess
          Spoiler:
          this theory has received a resounding no.
          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Working...
          X