Richard Alpert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richard Alpert

I find him to be 1 of the more interesting characters on lost...We know almost nothing about him other then the fact that he's a advisor (and has held that position for a very long time) and apparently ageless...i'm sure we'll or atleast, i hope we'll get a backstory for him sometime in season 6 but, for now all we have are theories...

i made this thread because i through it would be interesting to see what everyones theories about him are...there are a few theories i've heard so far...1 of which claims that Richard, is actually the sun god RA, which explains his initials (R.A.) and the statue on the island...

another theory is that he was the captain of the black rock..he died when the ship got marooned/landed on by the island...he was resurrected as a never ageing entity, a fate shared by christian sheppard and possibly Locke...i find both to be interesting theories but, wanna see what everyone else can come up with...

I don't have a clue as to who Richard really is, or what his motives are. But I can't wait to find out. He is definitely one of this show's most intriguing characters.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'd say he was on the blackrock... and for some reason the island won't let him go.

The ship in the bottle seen was a good give away i thought. He was probably just a crewmen though. or maybe the captain?

I think we'll find out in the season final one or other.

I want to know how long he's been on the island though.

Comment

I sure hope we get some serious back-story on him.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I just want to see how many toes he has

I am thinking, my knew random theory for the morning is that he Anubis, always the one to judge who is leader and who is not . Just like Anubis judge who went to heaven and who went to hell.

Perhaps not.

Comment

He's probably my favorite character, after Sawyer.

Friends and I have speculated that he's one of the original inhabitants of the Lost City of Atlantis-esque island.
            sigpic
            Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Working...
            X