Return of the Ancients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Are'ki still alive?

The last episode was awesome!! Please please please give us an update?
    Better a diamond with a flaw than a peeble without

Comment

Yes I'm alive. I've been busy writing Star Force, but I wanted to say that I've gotten 2/5 chapters of ROTA done but I'm not sure when I'll get it finished. I'm sort of squeezing it in when I get the chance and I've been really busy the past couple of months. So I can't say when it'll get finished, but I promise it will get there at some point.
      Stargate: ROTA wiki

Comment

Stick with star force, I can't believe the words are comming out of my mouth. I love ROTA, but star force is a masterpiece IMO. You really are leading up to something good. Can't wait for chapter 9

Comment

cant wait for next rota ep ))))

Comment

Originally posted by Aer'ki View Post
            Yes I'm alive. I've been busy writing Star Force, but I wanted to say that I've gotten 2/5 chapters of ROTA done but I'm not sure when I'll get it finished. I'm sort of squeezing it in when I get the chance and I've been really busy the past couple of months. So I can't say when it'll get finished, but I promise it will get there at some point.
            Only realized you wrote professionally a few months ago. Checked out your work and it's interesting stuff.
            If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
            [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

how long until next rota ep??

Comment

Originally posted by striker7770 View Post
                Stick with star force, I can't believe the words are comming out of my mouth. I love ROTA, but star force is a masterpiece IMO. You really are leading up to something good. Can't wait for chapter 9
                Thank you...I've had so little feedback on Star Force aside from the sales figures I really haven't known what people thought. From my point of view I was worried it was a bit dry, because I'm still in the 'prequel' stages and building the story. I finished writing episode 9 today, so after I get through editing it'll be up within a day or so.

As for Rota, I'm resisting the urge to force it getting done and making sure the story flows correctly. Got a little more done, and working out the rest during catnaps. Probably will be posted in August.

Comment

I've bought all SF episodes and I like both the basic concept and how you're developing it... but I wholeheartedly miss ROTA and can't wait to see where you're taking that story.

Good work on both fronts! :-)

Comment

dude can you start posting more ROTA eps please?

I'm dieing to know what happens next

Comment

I've been hoping you would continue as well.

Comment

Worked on it a bit last night. Halfway through chapter 4. Should get finished by the end of august.

Comment

Ok thanks for the update can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by Aer'ki View Post
                            Worked on it a bit last night. Halfway through chapter 4. Should get finished by the end of august.
                            New chap out by end of Aug is not too bad; not too bad!!
                            If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
                            [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

i'm visiting this forum thread every day looking for an update on rota ... just fyi, so you know that the thread's not actually dead, just quiet ... end of aug is too many hours away

can you please elaborate on this - "As for Rota, I'm resisting the urge to force it getting done and making sure the story flows correctly."?

i haven't tried 'star force' yet (prob will at later date), but why did you chose to start that when you had lots of fans of rota waiting for new epps? $? you could try selling future rota epps
                              ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

I for one would be willing to pay for ROTA, but please don't sacrifice quality on either ROTA of Star Force for the sake of delivering them a few weeks early, they are both fabulous reads to date.

Comment

Working...
                                X