This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Doomsday Weapon ...

Basic idea of this was just to see which 'Doomsday' weapon you guys thought would be the best. It could be from SG-1, Atlantis, or any other show....

e.g. Would a Naquadah enhanced warhead (Mark IX) top a Wormhole Weapon (from Farscape), or maybe a Borg nanoprobe mine?

... so get thinking and post some of your top picks for the ultimate ace-in-the-hole!

Pi to 16 decimal places: 3.1415926535897932

Well... the first thought that comes to mind for me is the weapon at Dakara which was capable of destroying all life in the galaxy and recreating it - also capable of being programed to control/limit the effect. As a weapon that's pretty terrifying. It's greatest weakness was size and a lack of equivalent defensive capability.

The Ark of Truth was/is also a pretty terrifying weapon if it fell into the wrong hands.

Still thinking...

Comment

McKay
      sigpic

Comment

dalek Reality Bomb

Galactus' Ultimate Nullifier

reality TV

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post

reality TV

ill admit i hung my head in shame over that one

and nah id tweak the ark of truth, and make it instead give everyone common sense.

People would lose there minds if they actualy came to realize how retarded 90% of the things we hold dear are lol

Comment

Originally posted by ph30nix View Post
            ill admit i hung my head in shame over that one
            condolences

and nah id tweak the ark of truth, and make it instead give everyone common sense.
            how would that be a "doomsday" weapon ? (unless you "tweak" it by reversing the effects & making it drain the truth instead hehe)

Comment

You tweak it to make everyone believe that destroying everything is the right thing to do.

Comment

now we're talkin'

Comment

To be honest I don't think there's anything more devastating than the wormhole weapon from farscape. Create a black hole and then just sit back and watch it grow and destroy everything in it's path. Equally as devastating is of Course the Dalek Reality Bomb.
                  Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

zat gun 3 shots is all you need
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Maj_Cliffhanger View Post
                      The Ark of Truth was/is also a pretty terrifying weapon if it fell into the wrong hands.
                      But can't it only be programmed to show people what is actually true? I don't think I'd actually mind having it used on me, as long as I knew that it could only force me to believe what's true, and it wouldn't actually change who I am.

Comment

haven't watched farscape so I dunno about the wormhole weapon
                        what is its effective radius ?

Comment

It creates black holes which can draw in the mass of entire star systems. It does have the drawback that although very effective against planet based targets, if the the target is using a ship with powerful enough engines it could escape before the gravitational field gets large enough to trap it and draw it in.

I would personally use a combination of the Attero device, project Arcturus and the dialling program that allows all stargates to be activated simultaniously to detonate every stargate in existence.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TrueLordOfNetu View Post
                            I would personally use a combination of the Attero device, project Arcturus and the dialling program that allows all stargates to be activated simultaniously to detonate every stargate in existence.
                            Forgot to add that the Attero device would be modified to destroy any ship that attempted to enter a hyperspace window.

That would take care of most inhabited planets and any ship which uses a hyperdrive for FTL travel.
                            sigpic

Comment

It grows outward and is ever expanding if it isn't stopped (which takes ALOT of effort to do). It's a black hole so it just eats and eats and eats.
                              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
                              X