Page 924 of 932 FirstFirst ... 424824874914921922923924 925926927 ... LastLast
Results 18,461 to 18,480 of 18621

Thread: Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Default Re: Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Steve: So can looking after one's worshipper... one's very demanding worshipper...

TP: What? You'd be the first one to complain if my hair wasn't just right! *hands brush to Steve*

Default Re: Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

*Ciannwn yawns*

Ciannwn: Sorry about that. I spent the afternoon on the beach with Fred.

Boris: Fred can definitely be very tiring. Just watching him rush around makes me feel worn out.

*starts to redo Shaun & Karl's hair by taking Karl's hair down and brushing it then putting two strands of braids down it then putting two strands of hair in the front of shaun's hair and a ponytail with one braid in the back*

WS: done, sexy wraiths *hugs them both*
    there should be a book for wraith hairstyles

Siggie by ~MysteriaWraith

WS *finishes doing their hair and hands them cigs then lays back into the couch and smokes blowing it out very sexy*

Karl: These things sure are great for reliving stress. *blows smoke out*

Ws: Your so sexy Karl

*WS boredly yawns laying in Karl's lap*

*Shaun comes in with a pink squealing pig squirming in his claws* "I brought Dinner if anyone loves bacon !

WS: where did you get that from Shaun?

Shaun: Found it sneaking around inside of my dart after visiting another planet. Nosey little thing *pokes its fat belly with his nail then goes off to make dinner*

Karl: *laughs at Shaun*

Steve: Did anyone tell Shaun the pig has to be killed and processed before humans can eat it?

Greg: And are you willing to do the deed?

Steve: Me? Lord, no - way too messy! If I were human I'd be a vegetarian!

WS: You should have seen him yesterday. He has been chasing, Chickens and Cows! Trying to invade a farm in the near by village

Karl: *facepalm*

WS: -idea- Someone should do a photo shoot with their Wraith riding a horse with their long white hair down and flowing in the summer wind!

that'd be a pretty piccie

FOR MY HIVE AND MY HIVE ALONE

*Arrives with Shaun to the COH after unpacking to a different location*

Someone has a birthday tomorrow!

*Shaun carries a basket full of presents*

Greg & Seth: *join Shaun and lay out their gifts too*

Eddie: I;m getting the cake ready to jump out of! Steve is busy pampering TP for tomorrow

Greg & Seth: Yes, and we all know what that means

Eddie: Hair brushing... what else?

Steve: *sticks head round TP's door and hangs up DO NOT DISTURB sign*

TP: *settles down with laptop and starts writing new story*

Steve: *reads over TP's shoulder* SO what's this Native human got that I haven't then, babe?

TP: Absolutely nothing, hon - and you know I only like him because he looks like you *snuggles STeve* But he IS human and when it comes to this particular romance story, the hero has still gotta be human!

Steve: Hmph! You can write the next one about me!

TP: Naturally, babe

Steve:

*Shaun peeks over Tp's shoulder* Ooo! a new story?!!

Loki's plane in Oblivion chatting with Sigyn

(Addict, btw I did see your comment on my profile and responded in a huge string of comments...I was REALLY high on caffeine yesterday when I logged on lol, got to see your new siggy too my two favorite men you put together...why haven't we talked more?!! XD)

*RP sits between her two consorts and enjoys the company of fellow worshipers*

"Stick around, I'm full of bad ideas" - Isaac Clarke

Lieutenant Colonel addicted_to_steve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
    (Addict, btw I did see your comment on my profile and responded in a huge string of comments...I was REALLY high on caffeine yesterday when I logged on lol, got to see your new siggy too my two favorite men you put together...why haven't we talked more?!! XD)

*RP sits between her two consorts and enjoys the company of fellow worshipers*
    (OOC) That is totally fine. Sorry I did not reply sooner as I had an evil job interview to go to. It truly was evil. Two plane trips and minimal sleep evil.How fantastic are Sev and Loki? At the moment I am writing a cross-over fic with both of them as part of a challenge. I'll send you a link when I start posting if you like? (OOC)

*sneaks into the abandoned COH with Edgar and Tony (both of whom are feeling neglected) and turns on a nearby screen, which is showing The Avengers*

Addict: Jackpot.

Tony: do we have to watch this movie again? There is way too much spandex and not nearly enough Wraith.

Edgar: It keeps our worshipper happy, Tony. She's watching SGA again, so maybe we'll get some attention soon.

Addict: *drools over Loki on the screen*

Tony: Please let that be sooner than latter

Quote Originally Posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
    (OOC) That is totally fine. Sorry I did not reply sooner as I had an evil job interview to go to. It truly was evil. Two plane trips and minimal sleep evil.How fantastic are Sev and Loki? At the moment I am writing a cross-over fic with both of them as part of a challenge. I'll send you a link when I start posting if you like? (OOC)

*sneaks into the abandoned COH with Edgar and Tony (both of whom are feeling neglected) and turns on a nearby screen, which is showing The Avengers*

Addict: Jackpot.

Tony: do we have to watch this movie again? There is way too much spandex and not nearly enough Wraith.

Edgar: It keeps our worshipper happy, Tony. She's watching SGA again, so maybe we'll get some attention soon.

Addict: *drools over Loki on the screen*

Tony: Please let that be sooner than latter

*enters with Fifth and Betua into the almost empty COH*

Fifth: oh, well we won't be seeing RP again for at least another 2 hrs.

Betua: why? *sees Addict watching the Avengers* oh, blast that god of mischief! *as RF joins Addict* >.<. have you ever played the wraith child's game "cull the planet", Fifth?

Fifth: no I haven't.

Betua: let me teach you.
    Last edited by Replicator Fifth; June 28th, 2012 at 07:13 AM. Reason: RP instead of RF. >.> RP? (Replicator Phifth? XD) where the hell did that come from?

Steve: *in a dark corner snuggling TP*

TP: Ssshhhh, Steve, did you hear something? Are there other worshippers in here?

Steve: Nah, babe, it's nothing... let's just keep snuggling...

*Avengers ends and a sponsor, The Hive Mind Productions, advertises a new movie.*

RF: hmmm, think the other hives are preparing for conquest?

Betua: not that I've heard. why?

RF: well they are showing The Avengers on the intergalactic stations and then there's the new movies that wraith production companies are making.

Betua: I have yet to hear anything about one. However, Safaria and Loptr have been using the human's god Loki as their mascot of sorts. (you and the worshipers seem to love him on our hive after all. XD)

Fifth: symbols are powerful when one wishes to win the hearts and minds of a world. For this reason Replicators were never particularly good at conquest.

RF: you mean you were never particularly good at conquest. (<3) I'll make a point to ask Loptr about his newest endeavor. That wraith always had a affinity for mischief. Anyway, back to more important things, you guys! :3

Fifth: :3

Betua:

*Shaun tip toes into the COH to the kitchen fridge to get himself some wine and strawberries*

*Dray and Michael come in and lounge on some comfy cushions*

Michael: By the stars its been a while *kicks off boots*

Dray: *snuggling more into the cushions* I'm not going to deny that. Its nice to relax for a change at last.
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy

Back to helping Todd rule the universe...

*Iz wanders in and makes her way over to the fridge* I think Dave and Crockett are on their way, folks.