Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tommy: Oh, chocolate! Thanks, Shawn! *munch*munch*

Comment

Izzy: Mmmm, chocs, and champers. C'mon boys.

Dave: About time. *settles on sand next to Iz* You joining us, bro?

Crockett: After I've been swimming. *runs into sea* YAAAAAHOOOOOOOOO!

Todd: Good grief.
      sigpic

Comment

TP: *stops snogging Steve* Did someone say chocolate???

Steve: Champagne would be better, but alright, I shall feed you chocolates if you feed me champers

TP: Oh, I know something much more fun to with champagne...

Steve: oh no, wait... that should be

Seth: And we know something better to with the chocolate too

TP: Yay! *grabs choc and champers and heads somewhere private*

Steve & Seth: *chase after TP* Thanks DS!!! *blow kisses*
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

*Afa wanders in and gives everyone a big hug*

Afa: "I missed you guys! How is Spike doing?" *Winks* "I've got some news for you all..."

*Grins*

*Is the proud Mummy to a 6 week old baby boy (Alex)*

Afa: "Now, what's this about chocolate?"
          Last edited by Fandom Addict; 15 April 2014, 12:15 AM.

Comment

*squeee* Massive tackle-glomps, AFA! Congrats, that's wonderful news! Now, that's a great reason to have some champagne and chocolates!

Comment

Spike: Afaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! *tackle glomps Afa*

Seth: Careful, Spike! *to Afa* I guess he missed you really badly!

Spike: Are you OK? Let me see, let me see! Want to see baby Alex!

Steve: *to TP* See? Babies!

TP: *to Steve* Ah, but not a hybrid baby - and I'm too old for that, babe! *to Afa* Great to see you, sweetie - and HUGE congrats!!!
              sigpic
              Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Crockett and Dave: *take turns in holding and rocking baby Alex*

Todd: Izzy, sweetheart...???

Iz: *cooing over sweet little boy, looks up* Nope. Not a chance. I'm with TP on this... Off you go.

Dave: Excellent news. Handsome as AFA's son is, I have no wish to share you any more than necessary. *eyes Crockett, and gives Todd 'the look'*

Crockett: Uh-huh... *burps baby and hands him back* He will be a fine commander one day. *kisses AFA*

Todd: Yes, he will. *narrows eyes at Iz* Well, then we'll have to spend our time in other more... meaningful ways, won't we?

Dave and Crockett:

Iz: *outraged* Commander!

Dave: *mutters to Crockett* Nothing changes.

Crockett: You wanna bet, bro, watch this. *sweeps Iz off her feet and carries her off to the ocean*

Iz:
                sigpic

Comment

Afa: "Careful Spike, or you'll squash him!" *Shakes her head* "Thank you for all the congratulations! He's a greedy little one, so I'm sure he'll fit right in..."

*Places Alex in the cot for a sleep, before snuggling up to Spike*

Afa: "Ohh, how I missed you all!"

Comment

DS: And we missed you too! *glomps AFA again*

Tommy: *is delighted to see Alex and bends over to watch him sleep* Do you think Alex might want a nutella sandwich when he wakes up

DS: Nah, he's still much too small for that!

Rhys: *eyes Alex with interest and caution* You know, I don't feel comfortable around kids...

DS: You don't have problems with DS junior though.

Rhys: Yes, but he's much... bigger.

btw, Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates, be it Christian or Pagan!

Comment

*the tall, young Wraith with an angel wing tatoo around his left eye and black bird wings on his back walks in* hello everyone, I thought to say hi again here *he smiles* my friend Azry and I did have a nice Easter and we hope you had one too

and happy 1st May, to everyone whom it's an holiday for

Comment

*cough*cough* Well, giving this a try... Anybody still around? To everybody I haven't seen around on GW or FB: Hope life has treated you well since the last time you were here.

*leaves a couple of wraithy hugs and a tray of cupcakes*

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                          *cough*cough* Well, giving this a try... Anybody still around? To everybody I haven't seen around on GW or FB: Hope life has treated you well since the last time you were here.

*leaves a couple of wraithy hugs and a tray of cupcakes*
                          Had an email to say you were here. Didn't get a chance to sample the cupcakes, though, because Neo and Fred ate them before I arrived.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                            Had an email to say you were here. Didn't get a chance to sample the cupcakes, though, because Neo and Fred ate them before I arrived.
                            Typical.
                            sigpic

Comment

*brings in more cupcakes*

*eyes Neo and Fred*

*travels back and brings in enormous heap of cupcakes*

Hope this is enough for everybody!

Rhys: I hope so too, because making all these cupcakes left our kitchen in a terrible mess.

Comment

The cupcakes are lovely. Thank you.

To Neo and Fred - One each.

Neo and Fred.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X