This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"When the time comes--cut the green one."

Hey guys--sorry if this has been covered before--but I just have a quick question. I was watching 'Ripple Effect' today, (luv that ep!) and toward the end the alternate Mitchell says, "Hey Mitchell--when the time comes, cut the green one." He leaves and Mitchell and Daniel look toward each other and wonder what it means and state that they'll find out later on.

...I remember watching the rest of the eps of 9 & 10 later on--but for some reason I don't ever remember them mentioning anything about 'the green one' again. Does anybody know what ep they covered this in later on??

Thanks in advance!!
    "I'm afraid the only bandaids we have are Ninja Turtles...that's the last time I let Colonel Sheppard help me with my medical supply list!!"

--Dr. Beckett "Real Life Atlantis" Fanfic

It isn't covered. I believe it was said their was a story to answer this question but sometime being cancelled means unfinished plotlines
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Gotcha--that makes sense! Thanks for the quick reply
      "I'm afraid the only bandaids we have are Ninja Turtles...that's the last time I let Colonel Sheppard help me with my medical supply list!!"

--Dr. Beckett "Real Life Atlantis" Fanfic

Comment

Actualluy Joe Mallozzi stated in his blog that the meaing wouldn't be revelaed in the seres. Does that mean a movie maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
          Actualluy Joe Mallozzi stated in his blog that the meaing wouldn't be revelaed in the seres. Does that mean a movie maybe?
          Perhaps. It seems like the logical thing to do.
          Some say that he has only one ear.
          And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
          All we know is he's called
          sigpic

Comment

maybe this movie?but its been 3 years...maybe a flashback to a mission invloving the green wire or something.its been to long for it to be relevant any other way imo

Comment

This has bugged for ages.
              I reckon it will answered in a movie, maybe not this one, but hopefully if more are released it will tie it up a little.
              Who knows it might be this one

Comment

I think alternate Mitchell was just messing with his head.
                Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig View Post
                  I agree.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
                  MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

New theory!

Spoiler:

At some point, Mitchell will have to cut that green one... with a knife, I presume!
                    sigpic
                    Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

In episode 200, when they fail to save the furlings and the planet blows up. (or one of any other of the many explosions in that episode) Clearly Mitchell forgot to cut the green one.

Comment

Originally posted by Silversi View Post
                        Hey guys--sorry if this has been covered before--but I just have a quick question. I was watching 'Ripple Effect' today, (luv that ep!) and toward the end the alternate Mitchell says, "Hey Mitchell--when the time comes, cut the green one." He leaves and Mitchell and Daniel look toward each other and wonder what it means and state that they'll find out later on.

...I remember watching the rest of the eps of 9 & 10 later on--but for some reason I don't ever remember them mentioning anything about 'the green one' again. Does anybody know what ep they covered this in later on??

Thanks in advance!!
                        I don't know the real answer to this, but in an earlier eppy, there was a situation where all of the wires ended up being yellow. Thus, maybe ending up with ---

Originally posted by Ugly Pig View Post
                        but most probably, whatever it was, maybe by the next time, all of the wires might end up being all green!

Comment

Working...
                        X