Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creation Vancouver Con 2010 (April 15-18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creation Vancouver Con 2010 (April 15-18)

So we just finished the 2009 one....let's get next years ball rolling!!
    Creation Chicago Con 2004, 2005, 2008-2015
    Creation Vancouver Con 2008-2012 R.I.P.
    Creation Minneapolis Con (HOST) 2010
    Wizard Chicago Comic-Con 2010-2015
    Cyphan Con Chicago (TALENT MANAGER) 2010-2012
    Con-Version Calgary 2010
    C2E2 2013-2015
    TimeGate 2014, 2015 (GUEST)
    Hawaii Con 2014, 2015 (STAFF/PANEL MODERATOR)
    Fantasticon Milwaukee 2014
    FCD (First Contact Day) 2015, 2016 (HOST/TALENT COORDINATOR)

Just may make 2010 a stop on my calender!!!!

Had a ton of fun this year and will aim for a Preferred Weekend pass for the next one!!!
    MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
    MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
    POLARIS TORONTO 2007
    CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
    GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
    VCON VANCOUVER 2010
    FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

C26! Muwahahahaha. ::sees everyone else decide not to come now lol::

Comment

Please forgive the cross-post, but it's important:
        Help people!!! I've lost my camera (or maybe it was nicked, but I hope I lost it...) I had it at the last panel and was sure I put it in my backpack, but who knows... so Creation attendees, please help!!
        Spread the word, and if someone has found it, or even if someone took it (maybe it looked just like theirs?) please return it, or burn me DVDs of the pics I had on my card, and send them (or the SD card) anonymously to me at Creation or the Hilton Vancouver Metrotown with the name "Francy Gregori - Italy" so I can at least have my pictures back.
        All my pics of me on the set tour are there! Needless to say I'm quite depressed...

Description: black Canon, SX1000 or something like that, in a black case with a strap so you can hang it around your neck.
        Francis from Italy

Comment

I'm in D5
          Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by SeiyaTheLeaper View Post
            Please forgive the cross-post, but it's important:
            Help people!!! I've lost my camera (or maybe it was nicked, but I hope I lost it...) I had it at the last panel and was sure I put it in my backpack, but who knows... so Creation attendees, please help!!
            Spread the word, and if someone has found it, or even if someone took it (maybe it looked just like theirs?) please return it, or burn me DVDs of the pics I had on my card, and send them (or the SD card) anonymously to me at Creation or the Hilton Vancouver Metrotown with the name "Francy Gregori - Italy" so I can at least have my pictures back.
            All my pics of me on the set tour are there! Needless to say I'm quite depressed...

Description: black Canon, SX1000 or something like that, in a black case with a strap so you can hang it around your neck.
            Francy, I am so sorry that you lost your camera. That happened to me two years ago in chicago. Mine never did show up. I had to buy a new one. I hope you have better luck. As for the photo's, I'm sure GateWorlders will be willing to share theirs with you. They did with me. GateWorlders are the BEST!!
            Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

I'm over one seat. F13. That's what I get for waiting til the last minute to make up my mind.

Comment

I'll try to be at this one for sure, since it's clos(er) to home. Depends whose there.

Comment

Moving up from I27 to B6 next year. Was hoping for something closer to the center isle, but I suppose one person in front of me isn't too bad. I'll make sure to fill out the upgrade thing right away next time

Comment

whoa..some of your have brought you tickets already and 09 is just over.

Wow..that is so awsome.I'd love to go again had an absolute blast.If i'm in Canada again and if Paul is going to be there again.Then i will hopefully be going.

Sorry about our camera i hope it turns up.

GOODBYE GATEWORLD. BEEN FUN TAKE CARE ALL!!

Comment

Ah yes we've been thinking and planning for next year.

Had such a good time this year we can't help but plan on next year. We scored on seats - A23 and A24. We agreed that if anyone falls off the stage our 'prime directive' (sorry for the digression) will be to catch them before they hit the floor.

Would like to toss this out for next year - yes Vancouver is co-hosting the 2010 Olympics, followed the the Para-Olympics AND right around the time of the con will be having the Van "Sun Run" Another event right around that time is "Easter". All of these events will be drawing huge amounts of humanity to the area. We made our hotel reservation as we checked out of this one. May want to think of doing the same.

Looking forward to the fun and games of next year. Take care all.
                      sigpic
                      Vancouver 2010
                      Chicago 2010
                      Chicago 2011
                      Jack's CSM

Comment

Originally posted by JacksCSM View Post
                        Would like to toss this out for next year - yes Vancouver is co-hosting the 2010 Olympics, followed the the Para-Olympics AND right around the time of the con will be having the Van "Sun Run" Another event right around that time is "Easter". All of these events will be drawing huge amounts of humanity to the area. We made our hotel reservation as we checked out of this one. May want to think of doing the same.
                        Eeek! Thanks for bringing this up. (:

Comment

Well I will be looking to split a room with some one.. PM if your interested..

Comment

Originally posted by JacksCSM View Post
                            Ah yes we've been thinking and planning for next year.

Had such a good time this year we can't help but plan on next year. We scored on seats - A23 and A24. We agreed that if anyone falls off the stage our 'prime directive' (sorry for the digression) will be to catch them before they hit the floor.

Looking forward to the fun and games of next year. Take care all.
                            I thought the Olympics were in February and Easter is April 4th? Did the hotels mention that they believe many people are going to stay from February through April? Yikes.

Comment

I'm at this point 90% going. Have a group of friends coming along as well. This will be our first convention. Hope to get to know some of you who are going as well next year. So we can all meet up. Feel free to PM me lets start a convo!

Tim, you'll have to be our pro-tourleader.
                              Actor
                              [/URL]Stargate Worlds Community Website

Comment

Working...
                              X