Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creation Vancouver Con 2010 (April 15-18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for sharing your first-row pics, AG!

Hey, I'm curious, now that the fan party is over, could you tell me who all ended up coming as the special guests? Just wondering who everyone got to meet this time. :-)

Happy Saturday!!
    OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Oh, and I see Mr. Shanks is on stage this afternoon...

Have fun everyone and hey, anyone wanna send me a photo text of his smiling face??

Spoiler:
      541-619-7146

Ok, just kidding - you'll all be too busy snapping photos and enjoying the Q&A I'm sure!!

Have a great time!!
      OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

(*blows the dust off her old GateWorld account*)

I feel a bit silly saying that I've lived in Vancouver all my life and yet somehow never made it to a Stargate convention until today. This is made more ridiculous by the fact that I live a 10 minute walk from the hotel where Creation has held the convention the last few years.

Anyways, I am glad I finally came out. My seat was way at the back so I'm really hoping we'll see some photos posted of Michael, Joe and David's talk today. Joe and David had me in stitches for almost the entire time they were up on stage. Just so great.

Hope all of you out-of-towners are enjoying the city!
        Keyframe - the Animation Resource -|- Multimedia Alchemist

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJen View Post
          Oh, and I see Mr. Shanks is on stage this afternoon...

Have fun everyone and hey, anyone wanna send me a photo text of his smiling face??

Spoiler:
          541-619-7146

Ok, just kidding - you'll all be too busy snapping photos and enjoying the Q&A I'm sure!!

Have a great time!!
          Don't have my cell phone with me, O.J., so can't text you. I have posted a "few" MS pictures in an album on my facebook page -specifically for you . Missing you! *hugs*
          Starwanderer
          Secaucus, NJ Stargate Con Attendee 2004

Comment

You guys are welcome. Take them if you want. Here are some more:

Bam Bam sings!!! He belted out a couple of songs at the Cabaret. Who knew??

The guy playing the guitar doubles for David Blue.

Bam Bam finds another use for his friend's guitar.

Bam Bam's stunt show with Rachel Lutrell's stunt double and the rest of the team showing fighting techniques.
            Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

It was great meeting you, 'etana'! Made waiting for our autographs so worth while! And Mercury973, I now understand why you enjoy David Hewitt so very much. What a riot! But, Shanks. OMG! Smooth faced and in that light grey T. um um! Funny as ever, but so much more special when seen IRL! Nothing on his History Channel project, but a possible Holiday flick filming this summer with Peter DeLuise.
              Thanks all for making this experience so much fun! I'm back home now, trying to download whatever my little camera captured, but wanted to wish those still in Stargate Heaven more fun with SGU tomorrow!
              cheers ~
              dee

Comment

Steve Bacic

Comment

Comment

Comment

I'll post Joe Flannigan and David Hewlett next plus photos from the Fan Party.

Comment

Thanks AG! beautiful pics of Michael!

Kriss :-)
                        sigpic

Comment

so purdy. :-}

Comment

Thanks so much for these, great pics!

And hey, that Bam Bam guy is hot!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks to Arctic Goddess and everyone who posts not only photos, but con memories. Everyone write up something! Don't think that what happened to you happened to everyone else and why bother. Each person's story is unique. You may remember something that no one else does or had a viewpoint that caught something that other folks missed. Shared an elevator with a guest? Caught a special smile from someone? Asked a question that inspired a great response? We love every word for every guest!

I rarely write reports (shame on me!) but when I did, it made the memories so much sharper. When I read other reports from the same events, I'm reminded of things that I'd forgotten or see another side of something.

So thanks in advance for all the images and words. I look forward to viewing and reading as much as I can find.

My kind of guy:
                              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

This was Joe's reaction to one of David's jokes.

David is holding a 2 dimensional representation of a Zed P.M given to him by a fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X