Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

304s all that way I only wish they were larger...

Anubis 10545 on Stargate Wiki - A database for all Stargate knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora Battlecruiser View Post
      i totaly love the ancient war ships, though they could have designed them a little better
      Do you mean aesthetically? I think Aurora class ships are the best in the whole universe. They look cool and have drones. Puddle jumpers follow a close second though.

Temp0ral.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Temp0ral View Post
        Do you mean aesthetically? I think Aurora class ships are the best in the whole universe. They look cool and have drones. Puddle jumpers follow a close second though.

Temp0ral.
        I reckon they look like trash. Honestly, like a flying washing machine, or the ISS
        Meh.

Comment

The Orion/ Hipperwhatevertohardtospell/Aurora class ship
          302s
          and the x303
          supersoldier34sigpic

Comment

My number one favorite ship has to be the Odyssey. What's not to love? it's the most advanced ship in existence right now. A full Asgard core, with the original Asgard upgrades, with a fully charged ZPM, a cloak. It's my favorite, hands down.

Second would have to be the Ancient warships, not the Asuran warships, I'm talking about the full Ancient warship.
            sigpic Current Episode: Hell's Fire
            Stargate Olympus Virtual Series
            Stargate Olympus thread
            Spoiler:

Comment

Easy - the Wraith transport Todd used to come aboard the Daedalus.

Traveler64 painted a picture of it, and it's just the coolest thing, EVER!

http://forum.gateworld.net/album.php...pictureid=9597

das
              Last edited by dasNdanger; 01 April 2009, 09:16 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Just throwing it out there:
                The unnamed alien ships from the Daedalus variations were pretty dam cool

by commander of the uss capricorn

Comment

Originally posted by Temp0ral View Post

Temp0ral.
                  well the general look is cool, but there are some details that they could have done different, that i think would have improved the ship. also i would have LOVED if the aurora class ship had the beam weapon from the Lantean defense satellite show'n in SGA the siege, part 1!
                  that beam weapon is even more powerfull than the asgard plasma beam weapons 2 !! ^^
                  sigpic

Do not mess with Daniel "Kull warrior" Jakcson

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                    I got your back buddy!!! Next to Atlantis, I'm all for the Warships!!! Mine is called the Taurus! Different reasons for the name! And the Asuran Corvette... are you referring to the ship that decloaked infront of the Jumper in Lifeline? If not... not really sure what you mean.
                    Yep thats they one LOL
                    Sadly there is not a great deal of reference material out there for it, however i would hazard a guess that because the Asurans modeled themselvs after the Atlantians, that the Corvette would have been created by the Ancients, but where destoryed by the Wraith....

The only pictures I can provied are the model I am currently working on! Unless of course you have seen life line!

Spoiler:

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post

das
                    That is SWEET AS!!! It looks like is has a right evil smile
                    A Proud Supporter of "Fan-Slash-Fiction" Since 1998

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by razzel_daxxel View Post
                      Yep thats they one LOL
                      Sadly there is not a great deal of reference material out there for it, however i would hazard a guess that because the Asurans modeled themselvs after the Atlantians, that the Corvette would have been created by the Ancients, but where destoryed by the Wraith....

The only pictures I can provied are the model I am currently working on! Unless of course you have seen life line!

Spoiler:

Honestly, you've got some great modelling skills. I feel like I've seen that ship in another episode, though, besides lifeline

by commander of the uss capricorn

Comment

Originally posted by Commander of the USS Capricorn View Post
                        Honestly, you've got some great modelling skills. I feel like I've seen that ship in another episode, though, besides lifeline

Thanks very much!
                        I have been working on that modle ever since the episode aired in England however I have never got around to texturing it, as there was not enough of a shot to get accurate textures, so i though i would leave it alone lol.....

Ummmm..... Im 90% sure it was only the one episode that it was in, though it would be awsome if MGM would release a connon designe for it
                        A Proud Supporter of "Fan-Slash-Fiction" Since 1998

sigpic

Comment

My favorite ship, would be a wraith Hive.
                          Todd: There is much about wraith that you do not know.

Comment

Originally posted by razzel_daxxel View Post

Spoiler:

das
                            I know!! T64 did a great job bringing out the true essence of the ship. I just love it!

das
                            Last edited by dasNdanger; 02 April 2009, 11:19 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

I know!! T64 did a great job bringing out the true essence of the ship. I just love it!

das
                              THANK YOU, DAS!!!

I agree--Todd's ship is the COOLEST bad a** ship in the universe.
                              HONOR. A story. http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...22#post8549622

sigpic

Comment

O'Neill, without a doubt. It's so... shiny
                                sigpic

Spoiler:
                                Originally posted by IMDB
                                Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
                                Hehe

Comment

Working...
                                X