This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGU Seeder Ship

I hope that the show explores or gives us some info about the "Seeder" ship. I would find that most interesting.

My tiny mind cannot even imagine how this task could be accomplished.

I've got to stop reading these forums, it's going to be a lonnnnnnng Summer

Originally posted by ipfnd View Post
    I hope that the show explores or gives us some info about the "Seeder" ship. I would find that most interesting.

I too hope we will learn some decent snippets of info on the Seeder Ship.
    As to how the Ancients could have accomplished something like the Universe mission I think we've seen pieces of technology that could be pieced together to do that it'll be cool to see what devices they made.

I can't wait for the show to start.

Comment

It would be interesting to see how the Seeder ship works (ie, gathering materials, creating stargates, powering the ship and hyperdrive specs).

Comment

The more ships I see, or I hear about, the more happy I am. So I want the Destiny the soonest possible, and the name of the seeder ship.

Comment

Oh, no! The Destiny comes out of hyperspace. Suddenly, dra...I mean, sensor contact. They're getting ready to defend themselves. The new ship is sending a signal. It's Colonial. As in the Ancient Colonies...of the Ancients.
          "Stand down, Mr. Gaeta" says Young.
          "My name's Eli. Eli Wallace. And I was just sitting here. What was I supposed to do, in order to stand down?"
          "I think we should still have the shuttle ready." says Chloe.
          "Good idea, Starbuck."
          Chloe sighs.
          "Sir, it's...the seeder ship." says Tamara.
          "Thank the Gods, Dee".
          Tamara shoots herself.
          "Two deaths, one suicide...I get to eat her." says Rush.
          "Oh, Dr. Baltar, always thinking of sex" says Young.
          "No, no. Literally eat her. You may have noticed we're starving here".
          Cue emotional orchestra music.

Comment

I expect that at some point into the series they'll find a way to pay the seeder ship a visit. (I hope.)

My timeline of the Ancients here.

Comment

They will definetly catch up with the seeder ship, it would make a good episode and to finally see how stargates are made and deployed on the planets.

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                Oh, no! The Destiny comes out of hyperspace. Suddenly, dra...I mean, sensor contact. They're getting ready to defend themselves. The new ship is sending a signal. It's Colonial. As in the Ancient Colonies...of the Ancients.
                "Stand down, Mr. Gaeta" says Young.
                "My name's Eli. Eli Wallace. And I was just sitting here. What was I supposed to do, in order to stand down?"
                "I think we should still have the shuttle ready." says Chloe.
                "Good idea, Starbuck."
                Chloe sighs.
                "Sir, it's...the seeder ship." says Tamara.
                "Thank the Gods, Dee".
                Tamara shoots herself.
                "Two deaths, one suicide...I get to eat her." says Rush.
                "Oh, Dr. Baltar, always thinking of sex" says Young.
                "No, no. Literally eat her. You may have noticed we're starving here".
                Cue emotional orchestra music.
                OMFG!!!

That is hilarious!!!

Comment

I think season 3 we will see the seeder vessel. If my theory correct that the destiny can only go in the direction of the seeder vessel then they will need to turn that around to get home. Althrough it would take centuries for the destiny to get back to the milkyway there got to be more involve.

Through I am hoping it some kind of von Neumann probe, so literally there thousands if not millions of them in the universe all replicating and reproducing. Although eventually they would have to be shut down before there population becomes to large.
                  Last edited by knowles2; 27 March 2009, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rise Of The Phoenix View Post
                    I too hope we will learn some decent snippets of info on the Seeder Ship.
                    As to how the Ancients could have accomplished something like the Universe mission I think we've seen pieces of technology that could be pieced together to do that it'll be cool to see what devices they made.

I can't wait for the show to start.

Mhmm agreed.
                    Tst

Comment

remember. destiny is a seeder ship. but it still would be cool to see the other seeder ship. but most likley it will be destroyed. all of the aniceints apparently ascended. that means the ship could be destroyed by some random enemy, flown into a star, astorid, planet.......

sigpic
                      Sig made by squirrely1
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
                      *PM me if you clicked on that link*

Comment

Destiny is not a seeder ship.

Comment

Hehehe!!

Comment

Originally posted by Horcruxx View Post
                            They will definetly catch up with the seeder ship, it would make a good episode and to finally see how stargates are made and deployed on the planets.
                            I certainly hope that you're right; even a glimpse of how Stargates & are made & seeing one being seeded on a planet during the opening scenes of the pilot ("Air, parts 1,2 & 3") would be awesome. Maybe the Seeder ship malfunctions & they have to go fix it? that would be cool (although unlikely).

Comment

Originally posted by ipfnd View Post

I think it will be a fairly large ship.
                              The ancients tend to do things in scales in excessive proportions.

Comment

Working...
                              X