Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battlestar Galactica: The Plan (first commercial)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battlestar Galactica: The Plan (first commercial)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxxIFOEKyws

just aired during the BSG series finale. It will be a nice to see everyone again this fall.

Originally posted by Lord Balls View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxxIFOEKyws

just aired during the BSG series finale. It will be a nice to see everyone again this fall.
    and to see it from the cylons point of view
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Looking forward to it.
      Looks interesting, and it has ben rumored that a little more would be revealed in this two hour event.
      "I love my insanity because it keeps all the sane people away from me"

Comment

Originally posted by Lucario View Post
        Looking forward to it.
        Looks interesting, and it has ben rumored that a little more would be revealed in this two hour event.
        So it will only be a two hour event and not a spin-off? Frak yea. I don't know if I could take anymore stress and excitement from another series similar to BSG. It was a great run and I loved every minute of it, but it was intense. Caprica just seems slightly subdued and less intense. I'm sure it'll be great as well.
        "Thats O'Neill with TWO L's!"
        *Jack holds up three fingers*
        ------------------------------
        Anubis' Jaffa: "No matter what you've previously endured. You have no idea what Anubis is capable of."
        Jack: "You ended that sentence with a preposition..... Bastard!"

Comment

I really can't wait for this movie. Seeing things a little more from their side will be pretty cool.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

It's also available on SciFi Wire!

Watch our exclusive clip from the upcoming Battlestar Galactica spinoff movie The Plan, directed by and starring Edward James Olmos. Jane Espenson wrote the screenplay.

The Plan—which will likely come out on DVD and will also air this fall—recaps the story of the destruction of the human Colonies from the point of view of the Cylons.

The cast also includes Michael Trucco, Aaron Douglas, Dean Stockwell, Tricia Helfer, Grace Park, Rick Worthy, Matthew Bennett, Callum Keith Rennie, Michael Hogan and Rekha Sharma.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
            SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
            Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Looks dull, and that the nice way of putting it.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                Looks dull, and that the nice way of putting it.
                I'm sorry, were you expecting the Cylon point of view for space battles?

Looks like a longer version of something like Downloaded, which was awesome in itself.
                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                  I'm sorry, were you expecting the Cylon point of view for space battles?

Looks like a longer version of something like Downloaded, which was awesome in itself.
                  A commercial meant to have something which grabs my attentions, space battles, hand to hand combat, a good old argument, a riot, anything that says this going to be fun and exciting to watch new and interesting, there was nothing in there that said that to me.
                  Downloaded was interesting because the child was born, but in the long run turn out a disappointing plot.
                  Last edited by knowles2; 22 March 2009, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                    A commercial meant to have something which grabs my attentions, space battles, hand to hand combat, a good old argument, a riot, anything that says this going to be fun and exciting to watch new and interesting, there was nothing in there that said that to me.
                    Downloaded was interesting because the child was born, but in the long run turn out a disappointing plot.
                    so you're saying unless there's explosions, gun fights or punch ups you're not interested?
                    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                      so you're saying unless there's explosions, gun fights or punch ups you're not interested?
                      (ahem) Nice summary of SGA right there...
                      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
                        (ahem) Nice summary of SGA right there...
                        *high five*
                        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                          Not neccessary but when you on a war ship is space it a awful shame to not let it blow stuff up, just saying .

Also the BSG as done these type stories in the past it has sent me asleep rather than have me intrigue with possibilities.

Talking about the promos there nothing in this one, that got me to go ooh wonder what that could be about, why is that happening, who behind that, what is the baby and why she important, which what made me watch downloaded, plus BSG was several times more interesting back then, Tn the other bsg film about Pegasus, it was seeing the ship in battle and some of the actions on board and Admiral Cain and how she turned into such a hard arse ***** that
                          caught my interest.

The idea of The Plan interest me, Showing what the cylon plan was and so fourth but what I seen has not interest me, so far it in my download/watch it on tv when it aired, so I do put something back into the franchise category, and not in the buy on dvd category, it will have to show a lot more interesting stuff in the promos to make me buy it, and show me that I can watch it several times. It already a struggle to gain my interest simply because it story should of been told in the tv series, and could of easily of been done the latter aft of season four IMHO.
                          And accusing me of just wanting space battles is not true,

Lost is my favourite tv program by far, it has hardly has any punch up scenes, explosions or gun fights in it, but it does do the character and flash backs stuff far better than BSG has done in the past. Flash backs directly link to future/current stories and relevant you just got love those kinds, not the kind in BSG which you can skip and not feel like you missed anything. House, and Kyle xy, and Skins, Home & Away, and neighbours are a other few favourites shows of mine, all for different reasons, but all rather limited on explosions/fight/punch up scenes, also there a lot of films that I love, slumdog millionaire, Sunshine. ET, encounters of the third kind, Shrek, Wall e, for example that I love, with little to know action scenes in any of them. It how these stories and characters are told and I do not think BSG has done that good of a job doing it in a entertaining way.

Specifically on this promo it rather poor attempt in my opinion, and does not arouse a lot of discussion on this site at least, which generally people round must no feel that interested in it.
                          Last edited by knowles2; 23 March 2009, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Final five will be there too? if it do that going awesome for us to understand and lots of explain

Comment

Did anyone else notice a stunning amount of Miss Godfrey in that trailer? Maybe we'll finally find out what became of her then.
                              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Working...
                              X