No announcement yet.

Favorite Zoe Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- I think you have a problem with your brain being missing (33)
    - Sir... you paid money for this? On purpose? (24)
    - "We live on a spaceship, dear" (8)
    - Fought with a lot of people in the war. and your husband? Fight with him too sometimes. (7)
    - Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (5)
    - Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yessir. Because it's a deathtrap. (4)
    -First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(4)
    - Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later. (2)

Comment

- I think you have a problem with your brain being missing (33)
      - Sir... you paid money for this? On purpose? (25)
      - Fought with a lot of people in the war. and your husband? Fight with him too sometimes. (7)
      - Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?" Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir." (5)
      - Mal: Ship like this, be with ya 'til the day you die. Zoe: Yessir. Because it's a deathtrap. (4)
      -First rule of battle, little one. Never let 'em know where you are....Of course, there's other schools of thought...(4)
      - Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later. (2)
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

- I think you have a problem with your brain being missing (34)
        sigpic
        My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

- I think you have a problem with your brain being missing (34)
          - Fought with a lot of people in the war. and your husband? Fight with him too sometimes. (8)

Comment

- I think you have a problem with your brain being missing (35)
            - Fought with a lot of people in the war. and your husband? Fight with him too sometimes. (8)
            sigpic

Comment

- Sir... you paid money for this? On purpose? (26)
              People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

- Sir... you paid money for this? On purpose? (26)
                - Fought with a lot of people in the war. and your husband? Fight with him too sometimes. (9)

Comment

- Sir... you paid money for this? On purpose? (27)
                  - Fought with a lot of people in the war. and your husband? Fight with him too sometimes. (9)

Comment

- I think you have a problem with your brain being missing (36)
                    sigpic

Comment

- I think you have a problem with your brain being missing (37)
                      sigpic

Comment

- Sir... you paid money for this? On purpose? (28)

Comment

- Fought with a lot of people in the war. and your husband? Fight with him too sometimes. (10)

Comment

- I think you have a problem with your brain being missing (38)
                            - Fought with a lot of people in the war. and your husband? Fight with him too sometimes. (10)
                            sigpic

Comment

- Sir... you paid money for this? On purpose? (29)
                              Last edited by stargatefan234; 07 September 2009, 07:54 AM.

Comment

- Sir... you paid money for this? On purpose? (29)
                                - Fought with a lot of people in the war. and your husband? Fight with him too sometimes. (11)

Comment

Working...
                                X