S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S
    ok no one in the USA knows about about Sanctuary. will I DO!!. i know some frends that know some frends that lov SGA that live up is Canada, ok back to the show!!! this is from my web site Stargate SG1 Squad
    The Atlantis team visits the distant world Procul-Arum. There the local people are perfectly healthy, and know nothing of war. There they fine a Ancient that had ascended. theres some pic of that show and theres more on other shows!!! that gatewaorld dot know about!!(not trying to put GW down)

Yeah... so everyone here knows this, man. Cause a lot of people who come here are also from canada. and also, I'm pretty sure gateworld gets a lot of their info, if not all of their info, filtered to them from the people who actually make the shows.

I've also concluded that you're insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha17X
      I've also concluded that you're insane.
      what the **** u meen by that? and if theres so much ppl from canada why dot thay come and he me on out??

Comment

Well, there are coming here everyday if i'm not wrong

btw, there were at least 3 summaries written in the Sanctuary thread, the day it was aired
        "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
          Well, there are coming here everyday if i'm not wrong

btw, there were at least 3 summaries written in the Sanctuary thread, the day it was aired
          yea... i mean have you even TRIED looking at the offical episode threads? can one of the moderators plz close this topic now...
          Ford: You know we still haven't named the planet yet
          Sheppard: I'm sure the ancients have a name for it
          Ford: How about atlantica? Something like that
          Sheppard: I thought we agreed you were not going to name anything anymore

Comment

This topic is funny. I had a good laugh. *Hands everyone a beer*

Theres no age limit on the internet! Whoo...wait there is... *runs from police*

Comment

Hmmmm...Beer
              sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha17X
                This topic is funny. I had a good laugh. *Hands everyone a beer*

Theres no age limit on the internet! Whoo...wait there is... *runs from police*
                Well, there's actually nothing funny about it, its just not up to date really.
                "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

There's an official EPISODE DISCUSSION THREAD for discussion about the ep. All comments about the ep should be directed there. That's why the thread exists.

Comment

Working...
                  X