Rebel theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rebel theories

post your's here. i'm thinking it's micah or that wireless chick from season 1
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

It is ME!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Micah, for 99% sure.
      Mia: Don't you hate that?
      Vincent: Hate what?
      Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
      Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
      Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
      - Pulp Fiction

Comment

it's definately micah.

Comment

Micah, Angela or the wireless girl from season 1, 99% sure it's one of those characters.
          http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadil View Post
            post your's here. i'm thinking it's micah or that wireless chick from season 1
            Same. I think it's either Micah of Hanna.
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

well atfirst i thought nathan, playing the role of a senator first, and a hero second

but after tonights episode, i think its angela petrelli, however it could be micah or hanna, hanna would make more sense
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

Who is Hanna cannot remember her.

Comment

I thought Hanna was killed in the online comics. I may be wrong as I don't actually read them.
                  All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                    I thought Hanna was killed in the online comics. I may be wrong as I don't actually read them.
                    You are indeed correct

Comment

Definitely Micah IMO.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I agree Micah, but probably under the control of Angela, who is possibly re-building x-men style team of former cast members to fight Nathan
                        Friend of the people of Gaza

Comment

Originally posted by Trevelion View Post
                          I agree Micah, but probably under the control of Angela, who is possibly re-building x-men style team of former cast members to fight Nathan
                          My thoughts exactly. Micah, but he would need some help which could be Angela. I'm loving Rebel! It reminds me od Evs Dropper from the online comics.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hopefully we find out soon who Rebel really is.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm just throwing it out there...Mr. Muggles. Although if it turned out to be Lyle Bennet, that would be great. At least then he wouldn't be so useless.
                              All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Working...
                              X