This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate street names

With all the streets out there, I was wondering if anyone knows of any streets that share a name with something from Stargate.

I myself live by "Shanks road" and "Caledonia avenue". I'm pretty sure there's one more too... I'll have to think about it.

Anubis 10545 on Stargate Wiki - A database for all Stargate knowledge.

There's a "Todd Street" near the community college I'm going to next year.

Comment

There's a Weir Canyon Road in eastern Orange County (California), located near, you guessed it, Weir Canyon. There's a big regional park out there with lots of hiking and equestrian trails.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I've been past asgard street which joins onto atlantis drive. The next street up from them is Sheppard street.

Comment

Sheppard, Carter, Jackson, McKay..

Damn trying to think....there is so many...

Banks, Hammond...That's all I can think of off the top of my head. I'll return and edit this if I can think of anymore...so many...

Davis, Sumner, Hatak, Ancient, Apollo, Ori (I think I saw somewhere), Vala..., I remember a few years back I saw a Teal avenue that somebody had got a marker and put 'c on the end if that counts lol.
          Last edited by WraithHumor; 21 February 2009, 06:40 PM.
          I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands....... Just a little Wraith humor

Sig thanks to geekywraith *big hugs*

Comment

I've passed by a Gould street before, said like Goa'uld.

Comment

Yeah, i live 2 streets up from Stargate Drive, ill take pics of the street name and upload them tommorow just so you can bow to my greatness.

Comment

there's a Weir Kansas, we have Frazier Road, Anderson Road, Cheyenne avenue, Jackson Street, Davis street, Cunningham Road, Sumner School
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I live next door to the Avalon Hotel in Leeds UK which is pretty sweet.

Comment

There wouldn't happen to be a room full of treasure under it would there?
                    I can't think of any near me...which is kind of depressing.

Comment

theres a town thats got a street called Grace Park Avenue.

Comment

There is a Shepard Ave at the end of my street.

There is also a Woolsey Hall at Yale
                        Last edited by Jedi40; 21 February 2009, 11:59 PM.
                        Please help my dragon eggs CLICK HERE My fanfics

Comment

I've seen serra gulf ln, Hammond St, Atlantis st, Jackson st, Anderson St, Carter St, Apollo drive, one of those private driveways had a "Loki Lane" by my grandmas house. My cousin lives a few miles away from Cheyanne mountain only reason i wanna visit her. 28th street, Deadalus and PRomethus streets or lanes dont remember,
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Ive been on Asgard Road in Howth, Ireland.

Behold the picture (in attachements I think)

Do I win now?
                            Attached Files

- Why SciFi when you can have SciFun? -

Comment

Oh man, I pass a couple on my way to and from work, but for the life of me I can't remember what they are.
                              It's a dangerous business going out your front door.
                              --J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

Working...
                              X