Like previous games, only at least one member of the ship needs to be host to a Goa'uld.
Same rules as before except to avoid headaches, lets eliminate Threesomes... let's make it a max of two host and two symbionts. but you can argue it if you want and I'll probably let you. Slash is allowed.
You may mix up hosts/pairings, but you must have a cap of the host with that symbiont to count it. For example, you can't vote for Qetesh with a cap of just Vala or Vala dressed up as Qetesh. (ie, to vote for Qetesh you need a cap from Continuum, which gateworld has up in their image gallery). So Ba'al/Vala (Insiders) and Ba'al/Qetesh (Continuum) would be two different pairings. The symbiont doesn't necessarily need to have a host... Anubis comes to mind. You can vote for pairs that we have never seen meet. For example, just post a picture of Ra and a picture of Hathor to count for Ra/Hathor. (you're also allowed to post for pairing that can't have logically met either... I'm game for Todd/Osiris.) If the symbiont is never given a name you can name the ship something like "Kawalsy's Goa'uld/Jack" or "Jack/Kawalsy/Goauld" (I just made that pairing up...), up to you.
In general, the ships will just be the Goa'uld since the host is never given control, so the pairing would be Daniel/Osiris not Daniel/Sarah/Osiris... I can see this argued for Amaunet/Sha're since Sha're got through on a couple of occasions. But caps of Daniel/Sha're while Amanuent was out of commission won't count since that's almost not even a Goa'uld pairing anymore. And as tempting as I know it seems, you can vote for the Goa'uld and him(her)self.
When you post your first pic votes, also vote on whether we should stop the voting at 25 instead of 50
General Multishipping Pic Game Rules:
- You may only vote for a pairing once a day.
- You can vote for up to 3 pairings per day.
- To vote you must post a picture of the pairing with your vote. You're welcome to use the same picture over and over if this is difficult for you. And if there's a ship you're having trouble finding a picture for, let us know, we can help you find something This goes for if you don't want to make a photo hosting account too, several people would be fine with you linking from their photobucket account, but be sure to ask first.
- When a pairing reaches 50 (subject to change based on vote), voting for that pairing stops and they are given a place.
- If the pairing you want to vote for isn't listed, you may add it. Slash is also allowed. Please no kidships or incest.
- Pictures for either movie should in general be in spoiler tags.
- Large pictures should be in spoiler tags, but please don't go nuts because even if someone doesn't click the spoiler tag, it still actually loads in the page.
- No Bashing, if you can't say something nice, save your bandwidth and don't say anything at all