Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

question for shippers (spoilers for sanctuary)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question for shippers (spoilers for sanctuary)

ok before this ep i was hoping to see sheppard and teyla ultimately hooking up, however after sanctuary, i really think the whole sheppard/athar thing is nice but i guess it kinda kills the teyla sheppard thing now? also kills any weir sheppard things too... or at least for now, i mean shep may not be allowed to return back to athar's planet (forget the name) again in which case he could learn to move on, but still... anyway, i hope not lol
    i just wonder what all you shippers think now
    Ford: You know we still haven't named the planet yet
    Sheppard: I'm sure the ancients have a name for it
    Ford: How about atlantica? Something like that
    Sheppard: I thought we agreed you were not going to name anything anymore

I prefer Shephard-Athar anyday....

Athar is much more than Teyla + Weir.. just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Calicto
      I prefer Shephard-Athar anyday....

Athar is much more than Teyla + Weir.. just my opinion
      i know me too. once you go ancient, you don't go back. lol

Comment

Being a passive shipper, I've been swayed by most of the interesting romantic twists in SG-1 and Atlantis.

Thing is, you may have noticed Tayla having a jealous sound in her voice when warning Sheppard about Chaya... It may have something to do with ship to come, if Shep never sees Athar/Chaya again.
        Enter my game site...

Comment

Originally posted by Gothann
          Being a passive shipper, I've been swayed by most of the interesting romantic twists in SG-1 and Atlantis.

Thing is, you may have noticed Tayla having a jealous sound in her voice when warning Sheppard about Chaya... It may have something to do with ship to come, if Shep never sees Athar/Chaya again.
          yea i did notice that part, i thought it was funny. poor teyla, she sure seemed agile *wink wink nudge nudge*

Comment

Originally posted by kodamawu
            ok before this ep i was hoping to see sheppard and teyla ultimately hooking up, however after sanctuary, i really think the whole sheppard/athar thing is nice but i guess it kinda kills the teyla sheppard thing now? also kills any weir sheppard things too... or at least for now, i mean shep may not be allowed to return back to athar's planet (forget the name) again in which case he could learn to move on, but still... anyway, i hope not lol
            i just wonder what all you shippers think now
            Forgive me for generalising...

But he's a bloke! Some blokes do this all the time, they can fall in and out of love at the drop of a hat. Men are a bit like microwaves.. whereas women tend to be more like log fires, needs a lot of attention to get them going but then they burn for a long time...

Okay so that was a serious generalisation, but you can have feelings for more than one woman/man at once... so no it doesn't rule out either Weir/Shep or Tey'la/Shep...

And haven't you had a holiday romance?

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
              Forgive me for generalising...

But he's a bloke! Some blokes do this all the time, they can fall in and out of love at the drop of a hat. Men are a bit like microwaves.. whereas women tend to be more like log fires, needs a lot of attention to get them going but then they burn for a long time...

Okay so that was a serious generalisation, but you can have feelings for more than one woman/man at once... so no it doesn't rule out either Weir/Shep or Tey'la/Shep...

And haven't you had a holiday romance?
              as entertaining as your idea is, i don't think he'll want to start cheating on an ascended ancient, it just doesn't strike me as a good idea ^_- besides, why would you want to? she's hotter than any of the other chicks, haha

as per your "major dilemma" sheppard all the way!

Comment

i know me too. once you go ancient, you don't go back. lol
                Damn right!

ANCiENTS & TOLKiEN
                One race to found them all, one race to zap them,
                One race to guide them all, and in the universe transcend them

ODE TO JOY
                Freude, schöner Götterfunken, Tochter aus Elysium,
                Wir betreten Feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum.

Deine Zauber binden wieder, Was die Mode streng geteilt;
                Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Comment

I bet shappard is thinking why have human when you can an Ancient
                  "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Doubt Sheppard will ever see her again. Smacked of girlfriend of the week.

Comment

yeah, i agree with the Major above. Totally Sheppard's Kirk moment. I'll still stick to the Sheppard/Weir ship
                      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                        yeah, i agree with the Major above. Totally Sheppard's Kirk moment. I'll still stick to the Sheppard/Weir ship

That’s maybe the case unless another ancient babe came along
                        "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Then again, she's an ascended Ancient, maybe they're kinda like the Betazoids, you know, they have no problem with loveing several people. Therefore, the other ships stay possible. She won't blow up the whole planet just 'cause pretty boy winks at another girl. I hope. I haven't seen the ep yet.

Wow...having an Ascended being as partner would be hell. They can see everything! Spooky. You'd probably have to watch your own thoughts! Must feel like a prison.
                          May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
                            Then again, she's an ascended Ancient, maybe they're kinda like the Betazoids, you know, they have no problem with loveing several people. Therefore, the other ships stay possible. She won't blow up the whole planet just 'cause pretty boy winks at another girl. I hope. I haven't seen the ep yet.

Wow...having an Ascended being as partner would be hell. They can see everything! Spooky. You'd probably have to watch your own thoughts! Must feel like a prison.
                            she DID say she was really lonely and acted like shep was the best thing that ever happened to her (and due to other consequences, the worst), so somehow i dont think SHE'LL be the one doing the cheating. but yea, that telepathy could be a problem, lol

"can we just have a moment alone here?" i found it funny how both weir and teyla were very adamant about their "no's" and i couldnt tell if mckay was just shifting his position and saying "no" too, or if he had planned to get up and leave.

Comment

she DID say she was really lonely and acted like shep was the best thing that ever happened to her (and due to other consequences, the worst), so somehow i dont think SHE'LL be the one doing the cheating. but yea, that telepathy could be a problem, lol

"can we just have a moment alone here?" i found it funny how both weir and teyla were very adamant about their "no's" and i couldnt tell if mckay was just shifting his position and saying "no" too, or if he had planned to get up and leave.
                              I think Rodney joined in on the 'No' because he wanted to ask the ancient more questions.
                              ~Athena

Comment

Working...
                              X