The Enemy Within (102)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Charl...of_Appearances

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

I enjoyed this one. Again.
      sigpic

Comment

I like how often Kawalski "returned" throughout the early series. Looks like he comes back again in season eight? Looking forward to it.
        rest easy now

sigpic

everything will be all right

// tumblr //

Comment

I felt it was wrong they killed him off. Besides the older actor who played "good father" Kasuuf, he was the only original actor from the film to make the cross.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            I felt it was wrong they killed him off. Besides the older actor who played "good father" Kasuuf, he was the only original actor from the film to make the cross.
            Kawalsky was played by someone else in the movie.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Skaara was the same actor in both the series and the original movie.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
              "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
              a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Originally posted by Britta View Post
                Kawalsky was played by someone else in the movie.
                I thought him and Feretti were the same actors.

Comment

I thought him and Feretti were the same actors.
                  Nope. Just Kasuf and Skaara.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Charles_Kawalsky

There is a pic of both actors who played Kawalsky in the link (Stargate wikia)

Comment

Well played episode but Kowalski had to die - would have been too easy to get rid of a symbiote just like that, that colonel had to be sacrificed.
                      CARPE DIEM
                      ANJA

Comment

Nitpick: Kawalsky wasn't a Col., he was a Major.

Seaboe
                        If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
                          Nitpick: Kawalsky wasn't a Col., he was a Major.
                          He was indeed.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            He was indeed.
                            lol I read that in Teal'c voice.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunaeclipse View Post
                              lol I read that in Teal'c voice.

Comment

Two things I shall start with:

1) my DVD set has two menu language settings, French and English, and it's the French it starts with. I do have Dutch subtitling, which I don't actually need but it's there.

and 2) being reminded I don't have to watch the intro with Ra's mask for 5 whole seasons. Oh my goddess, I was so sick and tired of that mask in the end.

The Enemy Within is a bit of a dip after Children of the Gods, and I don't understand why Kawalsky had to go already. Okay, I get they want to show what a larvae, even a young one, can do, and that the host may or may not survive somehow. But come on, Kawalsky?! He survived two missions to Abydos and the one to Chulak -- give the guy a break.

Charming fella that Colonel Kennedy -- .
                                Aliens, if ever they come to visit, should give Earth a wide berth cause we like to cut things up and study it. Cut first, ask questions later. And immediately considering Charles collateral damage just to get his hands on the larvae -- damn, that's harsh man.

General Hammond really set the tone for him in this episode though. He sticks up for his men, much to Kennedy's annoyance, I bet. And even sticks it up for Teal'c. It does take O'Neill some persuading but he eventually gets his way, and the Jaffa gets a place on his team. Perfect fit.

How would you rate SG-1's "The Enemy Within?"

Excellent
                                Good
                                Fair
                                Poor
                                Terrible

I give this one a fair cause it didn't wow me, and I did feel a little bored in the middle like I wanted them to get on with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X