Daniel Jackson/Elizabeth Weir Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daniel Jackson/Elizabeth Weir Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

So does anybody else think Daniel and Elizabeth would make a good couple? Or am I the only one? I just love the chemistry between the two of them. Especially in the episodes New Order part 1 and 2. So, anyone have any thoughts on this?

Also does anyone know if there is any fanfics anywhere with the two of them together?
    Last edited by Dr. Elizabeth Weir; 01 December 2004, 06:53 PM.

yes i think you are the only one

Comment

It didn't occur to me before now, but I can see it. Kinda.

Comment

i think I've seen one fic with that pairing. but cant think of it at the moment
        sigpic

Comment

Weir likes him cause she said "I thought you were going to stand me up" Freudian Slip

Daniel? Daniel belongs with Shau'ri

Daniel knows how to pick'em. Traditional women rule.

Comment

I've seen a few Alternate Universe fics where she's still in command of the SGC that are Daniel/Elizabeth fics... nice chemistry as actors, but otherwise...

No, not really.

Comment

theyre millions of lightyears apart. i mean, i guess its remotely possible, but i think daniel should get back together with sarah. and, weir's married to simon. i dont think daniel would get with her, unless you made him some lustful freak in a fanfic.
              ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

So one of my [sarc]favorite[/sarc] topics.

Is Dr. Weir married to Simon?

I think not. Simon appears twice in the first half of season one, first in Rising and than in Home. We first see him watching a video tape left for him by Weir explaining where she is going and that it's likely she'll never return. Certainly if that was not a "Dear John, I'm off to have the most exciting adventure of my life," video I don't know what is. If they were married I don't think she'd leave just a tape. And even if they were married that was certainly abandonment.

It's just not credible to me.

The second appearance of Simon is in Home where
                Spoiler:

the Myst Rodney tells Weir to just go back to Simon, after all, isn't he important to her. One really doesn't expect to be asked if your husband is important to you, it's assumed. Additionally, Weir knows Rodney isn't real because he knows about Simon, and she never told him. I'd be willing to bet that the senior staff on the Atlantis expedition know the basic biographies of the other senior staff, and a marriage is pretty basic.

So the answer... Weir, IMO, isn't married. She may or may not have had a long term relationship with the man, but she obviously traveled a great deal even before Atlantis (after all she was living in Antartica for quite a while between New Order and Rising).

It would be logical to me that no one on the Atlantis Expedition is married. That neatly solves issues on the governments' end of it. Little need for people to tell their spouse where they are going, or if the government should have pay life insurance benefits to the families of people who may never be heard from again.

Comment

I can see it, Dr. I really can!

Then again, you can attribute my overactive imagination to the fact that I haven't seen a new Stargate ep of ANY kind in many, many, many, many weeks. Sheesh...

You know how I know I'm going through Stargate withdrawals and that it's affecting my brain? I can now picture Daniel Jackson and Elizabeth Weir together, as WELL as Sam Carter and John Sheppard. Heh heh... Jack and Teal'c can fight over Teyla... heh heh.

JUST KIDDING! Don't kill me!

No, seriously... I'm a Sam/Jack shipper all the way, and Elizabeth belongs with Narim - er, I'm sorry, I mean SIMON.

On second thought... I don't see them working out in the long run... Hmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
                    theyre millions of lightyears apart. i mean, i guess its remotely possible, but i think daniel should get back together with sarah. and, weir's married to simon. i dont think daniel would get with her, unless you made him some lustful freak in a fanfic.
                    I also think that Daniel and Sarah should get back together but from what I saw in Chimera Daniel didn't really act like he still had those kinds of feelings for her. You never know though.

Daniel? Daniel belongs with Shau'ri
                    I would love it if they would bring Sha're back. They were my favorite pairing.

I'm going off topic aren't I? Maybe I should change the title of this thread to "Daniel/Other Ship Discussion Thread". Or is there another thread on that topic?

I also like the pairing of Sheppard/Weir. I actually like that pairing better than the daniel/weir pairing. Lol! I think I'm going to change the thread title.

Edit: I just realized that I can't change the thread title. Oh well! I guess I'll make another thread called "Daniel/Other Ship Discussion Thread."
                    Last edited by Dr. Elizabeth Weir; 02 December 2004, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Elizabeth Weir
                      I also think that Daniel and Sarah should get back together but from what I saw in Chimera Daniel didn't really act like he still had those kind of feelings for her. You never know though.

I would love it if they would bring Sha're back. They were my favorite pairing.

I'm going off topic aren't I? Maybe I should change the title of this thread to "Daniel/Other Ship Discussion Thread". Or is there another thread on that topic?

I also like the pairing of Sheppard/Weir. I actually like that pairing better than the daniel/weir pairing. Lol! I think I'm going to change the thread title.
                      there is one already... see above...

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                        there is one already... see above...
                        Yep. Your sig rocks. Definitely.

Comment

I can see it, though i really need to rewatch the episodes again. Seen one good fic for it. Mainly it's thatTorri keeps on saying how she thinks Weir has a thing for Daniel in interviews...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Elizabeth Weir
                            So does anybody else think Daniel and Elizabeth would make a good couple?
                            I'm not sure I think they'd make a good couple but Torri Higginson did say, in the March 2005 issue of 'SFX' magazine, if I may quote: "I think Weir's got a thing for Dr. Jackson. She's got pictures of him on her pillow!"

She was joking, I'm sure, but I thought you might appreciate it.

TC

Comment

I think they look rather cute together, the Torri Weir, not the Steen Weir though, funnily enough even though they are the same character.

I can't seem to find any fics though. Sam Carter and John Sheppard, I can see that but then he'd probably die, so let's not.

Comment

Working...
                              X