Something of interest (413 spoiler)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something of interest (413 spoiler)

When Starbuck kissed Apollo, she said "feels good to be alive isn't it". Now while this could be simply a reference to the confrontation Lee had earlier with Racetrack and company, could this also have some deeper meaning and symbolism?

Remember back in the series pilot when Six kissed the delegate and said "are you alive"... Not to mention that Starbuck's real identity still remains a mystery ever since her resurrection and the subsequent discovery of the corpse and burnt up Viper on "Earth"...

Could it be? Could Starbuck be the final Cylon and that when she gets older she'll look like Ellen?

*cue ominous music*

Oh well, I'm probably just reading too much into it. We all know that Starbuck is in fact, a human man...

no, Starbuck is not a cylon. Comes from a person who have seenthe next episodes
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

I think its a reflection of Starbuck's recent discovery and her feelings coming forth that no matter what she may be (as she obviously doesn't know) she enjoys living and is glad to be with one of her closest friends again.
      sigpic

Comment

I took it to simply be Starbuck being a bit unhinged.

Dunno why people are so obsessed with claiming the Sixes (and now Starbuck) are based on Ellen Tigh.

I wonder if we'll get to the end of it all and people will still be asking "so who is the last Cylon?"
        Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

Originally posted by Mongoletsi View Post

I wonder if we'll get to the end of it all and people will still be asking "so who is the last Cylon?"
          I bet there are people out there who are still claiming that Tyrol, Tigh, Tory and Anders are not really cylons too!

Comment

Originally posted by Mongoletsi View Post
            I took it to simply be Starbuck being a bit unhinged.

Dunno why people are so obsessed with claiming the Sixes (and now Starbuck) are based on Ellen Tigh.

The answer is...magnets

But seriously. I think Lee just mean everything in general, the kiss, the confrontation, and just having that adrenaline high which he has probably been missing ever since he was last in a viper, at least in large part that is. Being a politician like he is now is not the same level of excitement, and admittedly stress, and being CAG and having to deal with all of his issues. Now, being a politician has different stresses of course....

Comment

Originally posted by Berg417448 View Post
              I bet there are people out there who are still claiming that Tyrol, Tigh, Tory and Anders are not really cylons too!
              Big suprise coming...they're all Cylons, some are just different models and vintages.

Comment

But what *is* Starbuck? Unless that burnt up corpse was her evil twin from the parallel universe who flew into the quantum mirror by mistake, Starbuck must be something more...

Maybe she's not a Cylon, but a Nolyc!

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboni View Post
                  But what *is* Starbuck? Unless that burnt up corpse was her evil twin from the parallel universe who flew into the quantum mirror by mistake, Starbuck must be something more...

Maybe she's not a Cylon, but a Nolyc!
                  When I say they are all Cylons I mean the entire fleet. There are no humans...Cobalt was a planet of Cylons, which is a race who created machines then machinces created humans and the cycle continues....

Comment

Originally posted by Deckard07 View Post
                    Big suprise coming...they're all Cylons, some are just different models and vintages.
                    Could be...what was it that Gina said in Razor?

Gina: “She has needs, just like the rest of us. No one can survive entirely on their own. Trust me, Lieutenant, in the end we're all just human.”

Comment

Spoiler:
                      skinjobs are not very different than humans (social behavior, genetics, etc. They're almost the same)
                      Stolen Kosovo
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Berg417448 View Post
                        Could be...what was it that Gina said in Razor?

Gina: “She has needs, just like the rest of us. No one can survive entirely on their own. Trust me, Lieutenant, in the end we're all just human.”
                        No, that was Gina pretending to be human.
                        Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

Working...
                        X