Into Asylum (321)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
    I'll have to watch it again. I could've sworn the look he gave was because there was nothing wrong with the back of his head.
    Nah, Noah noticed that there was something jammed into the back of Sylar's head to keep him from regenerating.
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Now we're starting to see how Syler became President but looked like Nathan Patrelli. The Hunter is helping Syler to rule the world.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
        Nah, Noah noticed that there was something jammed into the back of Sylar's head to keep him from regenerating.
        Noah is smarter than that, never underestimate Noah!
        sigpic

Comment

Didn't really care for this episode. It was like, See Peter and his mom go to church! See Claire and Nathan go to the bar! See Sylar and Danko go clubbing! Wow, exciting. Since when has Sylar aquired the abilities of a profiler? He's never been shown to understand other people's motivations before, but now he's an expert on human nature.
          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

i want ando to super-charge peters ability with lots of other heroes around himso he can absorb all of them and hopefully mend his absorbing ability or lil matt parkman to 'touch and go' his power

then peter will be on top form
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
              Didn't really care for this episode. It was like, See Peter and his mom go to church! See Claire and Nathan go to the bar! See Sylar and Danko go clubbing! Wow, exciting. Since when has Sylar aquired the abilities of a profiler? He's never been shown to understand other people's motivations before, but now he's an expert on human nature.
              He figured out Luke pretty fast...
              || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                He figured out Luke pretty fast...
                Luke was pretty obvious though.
                All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

1. Syler and Danko - I guess slime allies with slime!

2. Peter and Angela - worried about Peter going darkside.

3. Nathan and Claire - interesting dynamic they're setting up there.

4. HRG - Hell knows what he's thinking right now.
                  I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Gala View Post
                    Is it just me or would the wholen religeous begging scene have been a super cool way for peter to get his powers back and then go kick some hunter ass before making a great escape
                    I was thinking that too, especially after he made that plea, and all the candles just all of a suddenly blew out right as the goon squad came in..

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                    I thought Claire and Nathan story was a fun diversion. I am never entering a drinking contest against Claire. Through I have manage 31 shots in a row, but it was not a pretty site afterwards, and my mate manage beat me with 40 but he regretted it the next day, the rest of the weaklings gave out at 20 and 23.
                    I too liked that whole drinking scene, and it was fun seeing nathan get drunk under the table..

The Sylar was good but made the Hunter look like a amateur. I am wondering where Microwave kid gone to or is he brain goo.
                    IMO he did as sylar said.. Went home...

Enjoyed the shape shifter, but I so wanted him to beat them two.
                    Same here. Now with Sylar having that power himself, he is going to be just THAT much harder to beat..

Originally posted by mrodwell View Post
                    oh and anyone get the impression Sylar would go after Molly as she could pin point any of the people with abilities?
                    It's possible, but maybe after his chat with dad, he feels going after her (since she is still what, a 10 yr old now) is beneath him.
                    BUT i do want to know where she has been since S1-2 when both Matt and Mohinder were 'raising her'..

Originally posted by dosed150 View Post
                    nathan said denko couldnt get them in mexico, yet he could get hiro and ando in japan hows that make sense, if anything it would be harder to get someone out of japan, denko is also obviously an idiot so hes going to make the most dangerous person with abilities more powerful to get rid of other people with abilities and he cant't see how that might backfire
                    I could not understand that either, but maybe he feels if Sylar is on there team, getting everyone else, once sylar is the last, there is nothing for him to do, so he would just 'go away'..
                    And i also had to laugh at that comment by Nathan..

Originally posted by ipp0 View Post
                    Indeed. Now you could actually imagine a future in which no one knows Sylar is alive. A future in which Nathan Petrelli becomes the president, and is later killed and replaced by shapeshifting Sylar. A future in which heroes would be split into two factions, with Sylar leading the nation and Peter as the leader of the rebels. If only the writers had thought of something cool like that!
                    IIRC wasn't that part of the intro of this season??

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                    i want ando to super-charge peters ability with lots of other heroes around himso he can absorb all of them and hopefully mend his absorbing ability or lil matt parkman to 'touch and go' his power

then peter will be on top form
                    Maybe that is how they figure out peter will eventually get back to being on an even keel with Sylar..

Comment

Working...
                    X