• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Into Asylum (321)

Visit the Episode GuideHEROES SEASON THREE
    INTO ASYLUM
    EPISODE NUMBER - 321

On the run from the organization he created, Nathan takes Claire south of the border. Sylar offers to help Danko find the man who killed three of his men, while Angela Petrelli -- now hunted herself -- seeks insight into where to go next.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 May 2015, 10:11 PM.

Is it just me or would the wholen religeous begging scene have been a super cool way for peter to get his powers back and then go kick some hunter ass before making a great escape

Comment

I personally thought this episode was a bit slow. Mrs Angela Petrelli story was a big let down, I wanted details and flash backs.

I thought Claire and Nathan story was a fun diversion. I am never entering a drinking contest against Claire. Through I have manage 31 shots in a row, but it was not a pretty site afterwards, and my mate manage beat me with 40 but he regretted it the next day, the rest of the weaklings gave out at 20 and 23.

The Sylar was good but made the Hunter look like a amateur. I am wondering where Microwave kid gone to or is he brain goo.

Hunter is so dead. And Sylar is his replacement .
      Enjoyed the shape shifter, but I so wanted him to beat them two.

Comment

sylar, that's was my highlight. He was just awesome in this episode. And how they tricked Noah, genius! The Claire-Nathatn side story was interesting. I also thought that Peter would have gotten his powers back when he was doing the religous begging scene. He better get it back facing Sylar down in some church and when Sylar is about to kill him, he suddenly can use ALL of Sylar's powers and they both go full out. Still, a good episode overall.
        http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

Very good episode last night. This Volume has been very strong. The highlight of the night though - definitely Sylar. That guy is so bad-***!
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Slow, and i wanted Peter to get his powers back too. It would have made sense. i noticed Angela kept touching his hands and the powers never transferred over? is that a plot hole or what. Whats the point in having Sylar all powerful if there is noone like peter to match him. Not a big fan of his link up either would prefer them working on there own as bad guys with there own agendas.

Pretty good episode better now Nathan isn't trying to be the bad guy. didn't make much sense.

one last note. BRING BACK PETERS AND HIROS POWERS NOW.

Comment

oh and anyone get the impression Sylar would go after Molly as she could pin point any of the people with abilities?

Comment

Good episode.

Peter´s begging scene did seem to help confirm my theory that Peter´s powers are still fully functional but because they are based on empathy and Peter has become very cynical and alienated from everyone he´s lost the ability to absorb powers by proximity and can only do so by making a direct, physical contact.

Syler is getting back into the form we all know and love from the first season. His emo phase seems to be over and he knows what he wants to do and is going after it with all the psychotic glee we could ever hope for.

Claire seems to be getting more and more tolerable, she has more or less stopped whining about everything and hopefully will along with Nathan start to become more proactive. I also want Claire to to things for reasons other then to get back at daddy (either of them).

Comment

Originally posted by mrodwell View Post
                  i noticed Angela kept touching his hands and the powers never transferred over? is that a plot hole or what.
                  No. It has happened before this volume. We can deduce that he has to want to take the power for him to take it- but the first time when he took Tracey's power he was distracted and accidentally took it.

Comment

I think the episode was a bit slow, was more about set up than anything else. I thought that Milo and Cristine really brought it in the chruch scenes, acting as a good set up for the Angela centric episode (23) "1961". (cant wait!!!) The Sylar storyline final becomes a bit more relevant to the over all plot of the volume. I like the more realistic shapeshifting that they came up with compared to the x-men movie type shapeshifting and will no doubt play an important part in things to come. Claire/Nathan was abit of a distraction that was bit meh, but needed to bring them closer together.

Comment

Episode 3x21 Into Asylum - Deleted Scene

Here is one of those rare moments where we actually get so see a deleted scene from an episode.

This is a scene right after the drinking challenge Nathan and Claire have with the Frat boys.

http://spoilertv-heroes.blogspot.com...ted-scene.html

Comment

nathan said denko couldnt get them in mexico, yet he could get hiro and ando in japan hows that make sense, if anything it would be harder to get someone out of japan, denko is also obviously an idiot so hes going to make the most dangerous person with abilities more powerful to get rid of other people with abilities and he cant't see how that might backfire

Comment

Which ability did Syler use when he was in Danko's car? One second he was there, the next he is standing on a rooftop. Did i miss something?

Comment

Originally posted by Contraban View Post
                            Which ability did Syler use when he was in Danko's car? One second he was there, the next he is standing on a rooftop. Did i miss something?
                            Nope he certainly learnt a few new tricks since the last time we saw him on the hunt.

Episode 3x21 Into Asylum - Deleted Scene

Here is one of those rare moments where we actually get so see a deleted scene from an episode.

This is a scene right after the drinking challenge Nathan and Claire have with the Frat boys.

http://spoilertv-heroes.blogspot.com...ted-scene.html
                            The episode certainly makes more sense with that scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Contraban View Post

it's a new ability called plothole creation.

Comment

Working...
                              X