'Lost' actor speculates about ending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Lost' actor speculates about ending

Lost star Michael Emerson has pondered the nature of the show's highly anticipated ending in 2010.

Emerson, who plays the devious Ben Linus, told Sci Fi Wire: "I don't think any of the actors on the show are really privy to the ultimate ending, but I have a feeling that it's going to be one of those 'Oh, my God', contextual kinds of endings. It's hidden in plain sight."

"It's been there all along," he continued, "and we just didn't get it. I have a feeling it's one of those. I think it's going to be good. God, I hope it's good."

Emerson added that he suspects that one of Lost's actors might be aware of the show's ending, saying: "Sometimes I think Matthew Fox knows, just because he's close with the writers, and he has a little more pull than the rest of us. But I'm not sure."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/a14...ut-ending.html

I have no clue how this show will end, but I am sure that it will be amazing.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

or a big disappointment I do not think their will be any inbetweens any whole is was alright, people will either love it or hate it.

And personally I think he lying and he himself knows the ending and trying to distract us away from himself.
      Last edited by knowles2; 25 January 2009, 12:32 PM.

Comment

I plan on being one of those that loves it. I really do. Have to try and stay positive, right?
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Same here I will want to love, afterall it will have been 6 long overall good seasons to get their, so I want to be awesome, and I pretty sure it will be.

Comment

I'm certain that the finale for this series will be as epic as the journey.

Anyone else getting Tom Cruise's official site as an advertisement for this thread ("Lost" actor...)?
            I am both Pro-Keller and Pro-Beckett. No amount of Hail Mary's will save my soul from hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Insipid View Post

Anyone else getting Tom Cruise's official site as an advertisement for this thread ("Lost" actor...)?
              I am very confident of that.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Insipid View Post

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                I am very confident of that.
                I just hope that it aint confusing.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  I have no clue how this show will end, but I am sure that it will be amazing.
                  havent seen alias ending have you?
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                    havent seen alias ending have you?
                    Actually, no.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                    X