Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham (507)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
    You push the pedal down, there's nothing to it. You don't have to bend your ankle. If you don't believe me try it.
    Call an orthopedists office and ask them.
    The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Comment

It's a television show. You're posting on a forum where the headlining show is about a big stone circle with a puddle in the middle that takes you to other planets. Does it really matter what someone's foot can or cannot do?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HAL2100 View Post
        Given that Sayid pulled up in a Dharma van, I'm thinking that the plane was sent back in time to sometime prior to Ben killing everyone. How Said ended up working for Dharma, I have no idea unless The Others took over the Dharma vehicles as well.
        First, it was Jin, not Sayid that came out of the Dharma van. We don't know for sure where Sayid is. Also, I'm fairly confident that the plane was not sent back in time at all. We know that Hurley and the others disappeared off the plane before it crashed. So if they all flashed back in time, why would some disappear off the plane and others not. Further, why would that Dharma station be abandoned if the it was during the time that Dharma was still active on the island. It just doesn't add up. I'm fairly certain that the plane is on the island in real time.

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
          You push the pedal down, there's nothing to it. You don't have to bend your ankle. If you don't believe me try it.
          I agree, it doesn't matter if you have a cast on or not.. pushing a pedal down does not require you to bend your foot in any way... you just push down.

Comment

Originally posted by dsigal View Post
            I'm fairly certain that the plane is on the island in real time.
            I agree Locke and the rest of the plane crashed (whatever) in real time, this also puts Ben in real time. Where Sayid ends up I guess we will find out this week.

As for Locke driving, I can put a piece of wood on my gas pedal to warm my car up, you could push down on the pedal in a cast.

Comment

About Locke driving, is it possible that he simply held his right leg up and used his left to hit the accelerator? He wasn´t exactly driving very well....

Comment

So was not getting to see Helen alive because of the script or because Katey Sagal didn't want to reprise her role?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dusk View Post
                  So was not getting to see Helen alive because of the script or because Katey Sagal didn't want to reprise her role?
                  She may have been unable to.

Comment

I think story, he probably wouldnt have cared about the island anymore if he had her back.
                    When the mind is enlightened, the body matters not.

Comment

Bets episode of Season 5, Locke is/was/is my favourite. Ben is so untrustworthy.
                      sigpic

Comment

I have to admit I was stunned by Ben killing John. What was his motive? That's one thing I failed to understand by the killing.
                        It was interesting though this episode to show how John was desperate trying to get everyone back to the island.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X