• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Little Prince (504)

Visit the Episode GuideLOST SEASON FIVE
    THE LITTLE PRINCE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 504

An attack on Sayid leads back to Kate, who tells Jack that someone is challenging her true relationship to Aaron. The island survivors decide to return to the Orchid station, but continue to suffer the deadly effects of jumping through time.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 05 February 2009, 08:57 PM.

Another great episode with a lot happening.

Spoiler:
    Nice to see Jin's finally back.
    || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Great, great episode! I definitely wasn't expecting Ben to just fess up like that, though. He must be really in a time crunch to just be honest to Kate like that. Sun is seriously thinking of shooting that guy, though.

So many questions!! Mainly though, where the heck is everyone else that got there by flight 815?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
        So many questions!! Mainly though, where the heck is everyone else that got there by flight 815?
        If your name isn't Rose or Bernard you're probably dead. It was time to trim the extras out.

Comment

This show really is just getting better and better. Only wish we didn't have to wait another week!

Comment

Originally posted by JayShadow View Post
            If your name isn't Rose or Bernard you're probably dead. It was time to trim the extras out.
            Oh, for sure, but where are Rose and Bernard, then? And the other Tailies that joined the Others? I know I posted this in Jughead, but it is a source of confusion for me. And why does Juliette get to bounce around with our Losties? I think Ben needs to get on with the explaining of this!
            sigpic

Comment

i knew it was ben trying to take kates baby if it wasnt ben i thought it was going to be charles wildmore

im thinking with the 2nd last jump they went back 50 years again, hence why miles nose started to bleed, the farther they go back or forward in time the worse it gets, if its only a few months then it doesnt really hurt them

i think the people on the other boat was the military officers that tried to blow up the island

things i liked

knowing when they are except for 2nd last jump
              jin is alive
              ben being manipulative as always
              rosseau (i think she kills her crew to protect jin)
              they have a plan now

things i didnt like

no other losties, where is rose & bernard?
              is sun going to kill ben?
              being wrong i thought it was going to be the tailees
              Last edited by mr_kennedy; 05 February 2009, 01:04 PM.
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

Review: Lost 5.4: "The Little Prince"

Overall, this episode was probably the weakest of the season thus far, based solely on the lack of cohesion. The revelations are still coming fast and furious, and that keeps this from slipping below the average mark, but the writers must continue to look for ways to adjust to the format changes they introduced in the premiere. Resolution is definitely welcome, but not at the expense of the series' strengths.

Comment

This last one wasn't as good as the others so far, but I still enjoyed it. I think things are going to get very very interesting real soon. I'm still not going to say it's back, but it sure is going in the right direction for me right now.
                  Learn how the Stargate name is being used in a con, and do your part to stop it!

Comment

Originally posted by HorizonSurfer View Post
                    This last one wasn't as good as the others so far, but I still enjoyed it. I think things are going to get very very interesting real soon. I'm still not going to say it's back, but it sure is going in the right direction for me right now.
                    Especially now that everybody's starting to get nose bleeds from the time travel.
                    || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

So it seems Charlotte and Miles have had more exposure to the island than Juliette, Faraday, and Sawyer, if what Faraday said about the nose bleeds is true.

Could Charlotte and Miles have been born there and left in early childhood? A few of years -- 2 or 3 maybe? Juliette's bleed started not long after Miles' and she's been there a few years or so right?

Comment

the best line sawyer in the canoe: Thank you lord, ... flash... "i take that back" , haha... reminded me of jack o`neill ... ^^
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
                          Oh, for sure, but where are Rose and Bernard, then? And the other Tailies that joined the Others? I know I posted this in Jughead, but it is a source of confusion for me. And why does Juliette get to bounce around with our Losties? I think Ben needs to get on with the explaining of this!
                          No assumptions, just a random thought but it might be because although Juliet is an "Other", she was still brought to the island by Ben as an adult, as an outsider. She has no direct relationship with the island itself, and her only motivation was to keep working for Ben so she could go home to her sister.

As to the "Tailies". I can't recall precisely but I think Bernard is all that's left of them. Ecko, Ana Lucia, and Libby are dead. One of them was an "Other" and got stabbed (the one who started up a relationship with Juliet), and that leaves Bernard.

As to everyone who was taken on the beach, and from the tail section by the Others - well I've no clue lol. It's all a bit of a guessing game. But I have to say this season is off to a great start and I'm simply craving more Lost!
                          sigpic

Comment

I would love to know what's happening to the children that were taken for the tail section if the plane early on in season 2... Maybe the others took them off the island sometime ago? But if they didn't... are they jumping around through time also?

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                              I would love to know what's happening to the children that were taken for the tail section if the plane early on in season 2... Maybe the others took them off the island sometime ago? But if they didn't... are they jumping around through time also?
                              I still think the reason the Others aren't jumping with the main cast has something to do with wherever they went when Ben was using the mirrors to talk to them. Didn't he tell them to go to a temple or something before that?

Comment

Working...
                              X