The Little Prince (504)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Temple, which we have yet to see.

Jin is alive, well well. I doubt he will be with Rousseau for long before another flash. How does Ben intend to get the 6 back to the Island, especially if no one knows where it is any more? Obviously, by the time Locke and the others get to the Orchid, it will still be under construction, as seen in the season opener.

Can someone explain to me how you can sue an airline for crashing and killing your daughter when it was not proven to be said airline's fault? The American legal system is the laughing stock of the world.
    sigpic

Comment

You can sue with the belief that they'd rather throw some money at you to settle than spend as much or potentially more money defending the case, should a crazy judge let it get to trial.
      GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
      The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
      Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

I doubt the airline would want the bad publicity of trying to fight her over it.
        || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
          I doubt the airline would want the bad publicity of trying to fight her over it.
          That is definitely true. I find it odd that she'd have the same firm as Ben. I mean, what are the odds? And it being Lost, is it really a coincidence?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
            That is definitely true. I find it odd that she'd have the same firm as Ben. I mean, what are the odds? And it being Lost, is it really a coincidence?
            Maybe not, but then again look how many of the survivors had met or were connected to Christian.
            || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
              i think the people on the other boat was the military officers that tried to blow up the island
              Wrong.

They were getting shot at AFTER they had jumped, and it also seemed to have been some time in the islands future. As the beach camp had been abandoned for some time.

Comment

This season has been really great thus far, and this episode was no exception. I really hope the revelations keep coming like they have been lately.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by knowsfords View Post
                  Wrong.

They were getting shot at AFTER they had jumped, and it also seemed to have been some time in the islands future. As the beach camp had been abandoned for some time.
                  They were definitely in the future at that point but they were being shot at right before the time jump. (Sawyer says "Thank you Lord!")

Comment

They were definitely in the future at that point but they were being shot at right before the time jump. (Sawyer says "Thank you Lord!")
                    Yeah, that is how I remember it.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

What would be truly evil, is if Locke's gang stumbled across Nikki and Paulo during their spider scene, shocked to realize that they had buried two people alive. Mwa ha ha.
                      sigpic

Comment

What if the people on the other boat were some of the returning Oceanic 6 ? Mwahahaha

Comment

lol @ poor Jim - how he must be confused. language barrier won't help either
                          btw it was good to see him back but I've the feeling he won't be around for long

Comment

Working...
                          X