Sanctuary Artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanctuary Artwork

It may be a bit soon for this, considering the show hasn't been going very long, but this is a thread for all the fans who like to stretch their creativity and make sigs, icons, wallpapers etc to do with Sanctuary. Granted, I am not the best at artworking, but I find it fun, and I'm sure my friends on other threads are getting sick of me posting my Sanctuary art there!

So all artworkers, or just general fans welcome! Come and snurch, discuss and post art to your heart's content!

Btw, I know it's hard to find caps of Sanctuary on the internet atm, so here's a link to a pic thread: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=59009.

Here's some icons/sigs I made to get us started...

turmoil icon.jpg
    gun icon.jpg
    pout icon.jpg

ashley sig.jpg
    mother daughter sig.jpg

Have fun!

Lili xx
    Attached Files
    Last edited by LiliJ; 19 February 2009, 09:26 AM.
    ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Well, I have to say, we weren't getting tired of your stuff, especially since we post all sorts of stuff (Jumble's LotR for example, lol) but I guess another thread is a good idea, at least if we want to share with the greater Sanctuary fans.

I must say though, unless told you can snurch by someone, it probably isn't a good idea to snurch. Like with most of my stuff, it's made for either my personal use or as gifts for others, so anything I show IS NOT snurchable. I'm sure there are others like me out there...
    Last edited by TrueRomantic; 05 January 2009, 01:05 PM.
    sigpic
    Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

My first offering.

My stuff is always snurchable unless I say it isn't, just FYI.
      Last edited by Pandora's_Box; 07 January 2009, 09:58 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Nice idea for a thread!

I've made a few Sanctuary things in the past, so I guess I'll post the relevant things i ahve done so far... (I believe I have already posted them onto the SJ art thread, but hey!)

Oh, and whatever I post is always snurchable!
        Too cool for a signature.

Comment

hbt123, very very pretty. I especially love the second banner.

I need to get going on some Henry stuff. Or some Ashley stuff.
          sigpic

Comment

I have some.

Here's all my Sanctuary stuff on livejournal. Most of it is art.
            Last edited by Krissie678; 06 January 2009, 01:29 PM.

Comment

High time we had a Sanctuary art/icon thread,imo .Props to you all !

(I'm posting as me ,not as a Mod..breathe friends ! )
              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Great thread.

Great works everone. PB I snurched the second Henry icon. I'll credit when I use it

Here are some of my stuff (all snurchable unless I mention that it isn't)

Spoiler:

And you can find some icons here and here
                sigpic

Comment

Wow- there is quite a lot of Sanctuary stuff! Here are two mines (snurchable)

sigpic
                  sig thanks to Luci

Comment

*giggles after realising everyone else's is so much better than hers* Hi guys! Lovely sigs, hbt123 - how did you get the effects on the second sig? Do you use Gimp or PS? And Jas I'm sorry, I seem to have accidentally stolen the text from your mother/daughter sig!

So has anyone seen the last Sanctuary yet? I so want to talk about it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
                      And Jas I'm sorry, I seem to have accidentally stolen the text from your mother/daughter sig!
                      I think its a popular saying 'cause I have a wallpaper with that on it. To lazy at the moment to go find it. It's in the link I gave earlier.

Comment

Yeah, I probably got the idea from her though. I saw the sig ages ago, admired it, and I guess it's been sitting at the back of my mind since!

Comment

Btw have just made this sig - I think it's my best yet but when I use it on my signature GW fuzzyfies it and flattens it so I've had to try and enhance it to compensate (that's why it looks different on my sig). But here's the original:

helen sig.jpg

Comment

Here's 2 icons and a sig. The icons are snurchable, the sig is not.

sigpic
                            Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Great stuff everyone! Keep it up!

Here are some more Henry icons...

Last edited by Pandora's_Box; 06 January 2009, 02:22 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X